Was just discovered a few days ago. It's really large almost 2000 meters, over a mile across.
And it is ripping through space at insane speeds.
In, fact Nukepro's custom and free asteroid calculator indicates that it pack the energy of
around 984,000 large atomic bombs.
Did you notice these "late discoveries" are getting more frequent? Could it be the Oort cloud we are passing through?
Free asteroid calculator here, yes you can have the actual Excel spreadsheet.
On 10-21.15 NASA said the object was around 400M in diameter
Huh, they can say with 100% certainty, yet this beast sneeks up on us with only days notice.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation