I hereby coin
As shark attacks ramp up tremendously in Hawaii, the governmental and academic spin machine also ramp up. Going from one attack per year to 14 and they say "it isn't really going up, there are just more people in the water"
Sheesh. The food chain has been decimated and sharks are bioaccummulating radiation and heavy metals. I used to dive almost every week, now it seems like there is an actual risk from sharks.
They are also reducing the statistics by the use of "instigated" versus non-instigated attacks. So if someone was fishing, then they "instigated" the attack and thus it is not really an attack.
I will add to this article as time allows
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation