Another play of the $1.4B budget of the nuke cartel....I guess they figured the banana lie was so well known....
Strategy: "confound" the situation. Show that all kinds of normal things in our lives cause cancer....
A Report from the WHO
A new report declaring that processed meat causes cancer — and that red meat probably does, too — has the meat industry furious and bacon lovers worried.
Here are some answers to your questions about meat and cancer:
Does this mean I have to become a vegetarian?
The report doesn't say that just one bite of meat causes cancer. What it does say is that there are clear mechanisms for both processed and red meat to cause cancer, and that studies have shown across populations that the more meat people eat, the higher their risk of cancer.
LNT for meat! almost funny
Which meats are named in the report?
The group includes processed meat that has been salted, cured, fermented or smoked to preserve it or to add flavor. It gives specific examples — hot dogs, ham, sausages, corned beef, canned meat and some sauces.
It defines red meat as any muscle that comes from a mammal, including beef, veal, pork, lamb, mutton, horse, and goat...
Hmmm in 1900 we preserved meat by salting, curing, fermenting, or smoking.....and only 6% of us got cancer, so now its 66%.
Is it really those processes?
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation