Discovered Feb 28
A newly discovered asteroid named 2016 DV1 is expected to make a very close flyby of Earth on March 3, 2016.
And there is another, even bigger one on March 8th
2016 DV1 is an Apollo class asteroid discovered on February 28, 2016.
Its estimated size is between 28 and 62 meters (92 to 203 feet), which
is about twice the size of Chelyabinsk asteroid.
2016 DV1 is traveling at a relative velocity of 18.08 km/s and at the
moment of closest approach – 05:17 UTC on March 3 – it is expected to
fly by us at about 1 LD (lunar distance). That's about 384 400 km (238
900 miles) above Earth's surface.
The orbit of this object is very uncertain. According to observations
made on March 1, its MPC "U" parameter is 7 out of 9 (with 9 being
Here you can download my actual Asteroid Calculator
Link to Download Nukepro Asteroid Calculator
Screen Shot of my Asteroid Calculator
Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plant. What if this asteroid hit in the ocean anywhere nearby?
Look at that wave amplification bay and center pivot rock? Do you think they figured out why the bay is scooped out as it is? Because that center rock amplifies the waves as they recombine on the backside. Duh!
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation