stock here: They use Fukuhsima as a justification for not taking proper risk control.
Not sure if anyone caught this, but the NRC recently told everyone to fuck off and just deal with the risk.
In the Matter of All Operating Reactor Licensees With Mark I and Mark II Containments
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has issued a director's
decision with regard to a petition dated July 29, 2011, filed by Mr.
David Lochbaum, Director for Nuclear Safety Project of Union of
Concerned Scientists (the petitioner), requesting that the NRC take
action with regard to all operating General Electric (GE) boiling-water
reactor (BWR) licensees with Mark I and Mark II primary containment
The Director of the Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation denies the
petition because the NRC staff has reasonable assurance that the design
and operation of SFP cooling systems for BWRs with Mark I and II
containment designs provide adequate assurance of public health and
safety and satisfy current regulations.
The concern associated with
development of harsh environmental conditions following a
beyond-design-basis event that induces a sustained loss of spent fuel
pool forced cooling was resolved through the issuance of orders and
implementing guidance associated with the lesson-learned as a result of
the Fukushima Dai-ichi accident.
Attempts at self preservation, will be ignored…
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation