Reposting this post from ENENEWS, from MVB's blog.
RED ALERT: A very significant meltdown accident must have happened
in the past few weeks, as evidenced by the detection of Tellurium-132 @
Seehausen, Northern Germany in the early hours of April 26, 2016
- it fits into a widespread pattern of disturbances, "glitch dots",
upticks & spikes as well as widespread data gaps, from western
Ireland to Finland, from Latvia to Italy, as also partially documented
in recent other blog posts.
- half-life is only 3.2 days.
- nearest NPP is over 100 km away, ruling out a mere refueling uptick.
- the detection is 100 x (10,000 %) HIGHER than what was detected in
Europe after the
Fukushima disaster, suggesting the source is likely
somewhere in Europe
WHERE is this coming from!? How on Earth can such a significant
detection not even make the news in Germany (or anywhere else outside my
Please forward the link to anyone who might be able to help figure
out what is obviously a very recent and very serious leak of
radioactivity coming from an active reactor. A major meltdown accident
may be in the process of being covered-up RIGHT NOW.
Data via EURDEP: http://eurdepweb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/EurdepMap/Disclaimer.aspx
–> change to "max measured", "1 Month", Te-132 (I picked the first Te-132 of the 2)
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation