From Obvious at ENE
Found some strong Chernobyl is not where wildlife or humans thrive sort of news today
15 April Svetlana Alexievich: ‘Ten to 15 of my childhood friends from Minsk died of cancer.
Chernobyl kills’ http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/15/books-interview-svetlana-alexievich-nobel-laureate-2015-chernobyl-30th-anniversary?CMP=share_btn_tw
25 Apil Belarus ignoring risks of farming near Chernobyl?
25 April Medical Implications of the 1986 Chernobyl Nuclear
25 April 30 years later, fallout continues from Chernobyl: Belarusian
milk shows elevated radiation levels
Blind mice and bird brains: the silent spring of Chernobyl and Fukushima
April 25 2016
"Fukushima cannot necessarily be blamed, as some would wish, but the
compounding and potentially synergistic effect of radiation in the
Pacific could still be taking its toll, Mousseau avowed.
"We don't know how different environmental stresses interact with
each other", he said. "They could be synergistic and related. There is
almost no research on this even in the Pacific off Fukushima – virtually
nothing on the biological consequences in really contaminated areas."
With "little real science" to rely on, Mousseau says, "we will never
know" just how much marine damage the Fukushima disaster may do.
He finds the continued lack of other independent animal studies in
radioactive zones frustrating. "We have a responsibility to protect the
environment and wildlife, not just man", he said. It may be expensive
and difficult to conduct these kinds of studies, but, says Mousseau,
"that is not an excuse."
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation