From the "don't get me started" on how corrupt the EPA is.
After Fukushima EPA shut down most of their radiation monitoring stations. That was criminal. That was the brainchild of Gina McCarthy, who was rewarded after that, with the top spot at EPA
Then in 2016 They shut down most Beta monitoring stations. Strontium 90 one of the most dangerous substances, is a Beta emitter, they don't want you to see that.
There is some gamma left, but to interpret the tricky energy ranges, you need a cheat sheet, and here it is.
I highlighted the 600 to 800 energy range in yellow. So when this range spikes, you can be pretty sure it is Cesium from Fukushima that is spiking.
Here is your cheat sheet:
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation