I did a group night hike through a popular recreation area called Pike's Lake, during the Super Moon. It sure was Super. Biggest moon in 69 years.
The Ice Age Trail runs through here also, I did 3 miles of that the prior day with my dogs, almost all the leaves were down, but it was still beautiful. There is a side trail to a tall lookout tower from which you can see Holy Hill. Its a Basilica, which basically means they have a bat phone direct to the Pope.
About 25 people went including 2 dogs, weather was mild, even a big warm. One guy wore short pants....buts that's Wisconsin for ya.
I had my yuuge 1300 mm lens for the Canon EOS Rebel, it is a beast. Here are some of the pictures.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation