The New York Times, publishes an article NYT Secrets of Stonehenge
about the "secrets of Stonehenge" and then I show a picture of Obama walking through Stonehenge with a large fake rock being totally obvious.
No this is not photoshopped, this is from a (a'hem) "real" news story
The annotation is by stock, no other changes. Is this some type of psychological mind bender? Why would the powers that be publish this photo?
My guess is that it is like a technique that sociopaths use. They get people confused and off guard by a sometimes clever construct of confusing words that just don't make total sense. Then, when the mind is reeling with a cognitive dissonance, they roll out their real game.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation