- Good YouTube video summarizing the police channel conversations.
- Did you confiscate any computers, Ipads, phones at the Mesquite house?
- Do you have access to all recent Paddock's medical records?
- Has he been diagnosed with any serious disease lately?
- Has he ever been on any anti-depressants or other psychoactive drugs?
- First shot reported at 10:00 PM, but first phone call to Police reported to be at 10:08 PM please explain this gap.
- Between first call to Police at 10:08 and breach of room at 11:20, that is 72 minutes long. Please explain why that room was not breached say 4 to 6 minutes, the lock could easily be shot out with pistol fire if need be.
- We understand that 20 off duty police where hired as private security for the concert, if the shooting started at 10:00PM why was it necessary for a private citizen to call in for the first report at 10:08?
- If there were 20 off duty police at the event, why was there no return or suppression fire? Were they instructed to not fire at the hotel?
- Why was there no return fire from police on active duty who showed up at the scene?
- In a news report today his Girl Friend (GF) was called a long term GF. But she just got divorced in 2015, the same year that Paddock moved from Florida to Nevada. How long has their relationship actually been?
- One of video, I noted the stop and start points of shooting. I heard one eye witness say the shooting went on for 10 minutes, but you know how unreliable witnesses can be during emergency, others said about 4 minutes. Assuming 10 rounds per second, I then estimated 290 rounds fired. But there were 600 injured and 59 killed. Assuming a 50% hit ratio, that would require around 1300 shots. Please clarify, add to, and explain your own calculations.
- After the first round of shooting the stage went dark, but then crowd lights were illuminated, who made the decision to illuminate the crowd? This may help evacuation but could also help the shooter more. See the video at the bottom for exactly how this occurred.
- We heard a lot of things about the GF, and the immediate police reports were certain that she was no longer a suspect. How can that be determined so quickly or was that just a ploy to get her to not have fear of returning to the USA?
- We heard GF was from Indonesia and then from Philippines, which is it and are you sure?
- We heard GF was in Tokyo and then GF was in Philippines, what is the truth as you know it and have you confirmed it with customs officials?
- Did you ask the GF whether they recently had trouble in their relationship, including a breakup?
- Before there was any information on the shooter or room contents, the news was stating that he used some type of hammer device to break out the windows. Where did this early information come from?
- Wouldn't it have been easier and safer to just shoot out the windows?
- The 2 broken windows were like 9 windows apart from each other, was this one really large room, or 2 or 3 rooms grouped as a suite.
- The "search" started on the 29th floor, why wasn't it easy to just count the floors and know where to go without delay?
- Police officer on radio indicated shots coming from "half way up", were there also shots coming from anywhere but the 32nd floor?
- What of the video that appears to show muzzle flash from around the 4th floor, what is your analysis on that?
- How many shells were recovered inside the 32nd floor room? What calibers?
- Was there additional unused belt type ammunition unused in the room?
- Did it appear that there was a failure of the Bump shot mechanism?
- How many rifles were fired from the 32nd floor room, and what types.
- In some of the first reporting, local police were quite convinced this was a lone wolf effort. What caused them to be so confident to release such a statement so early?
- You were able to find the GF in Tokyo, how did you do that?
- Were you not able to find his brothers advise them not to talk to the press until the investigation was further along? One brother gave a number of interviews which emphasized the point that this was just a normal guy, but also said he wasn't a normal guy, and was a high roller.
- On all the casino transactions over $10,000 are they net losses or net wins over the last 6 months?
- Do you have police (outside SWAT groups) that are trained in use of long rifles. Do regular police carry rifles in their vehicles and were any present in that 72 minutes.
- Paddock was reported to be a Country Music fan, what do your psychological profilers say about why he would "attack his own".
- I couldn't find voting records on Paddock, was he primarily Democrat or Republican or something else, or didn't vote in same the last 10 years?
- Did the GF know that he had 40 firearms at home.
- Did he practice on a shooting range?
- His pictures, although limited, make him appear to be a heavy drinker if not a full blown alcoholic. Are you taking this into your overall analysis?
- One brother has a Facebook page with zero friends, isn't that unusual?
- Another brother has a Facebook page with just one friend, and she is married to someone else, isn't that unusual?
- The brother was allowed to do multiple interviews to express how normal this guy was, but the wife divorced 27 years ago had a police outside her door and she was not giving any interview. Did she request protection, did police advise her not to speak. Does the law that married spouses do not have to testify against their spouse still apply if they are not divorced?
- These photos, supposedly leaked to a reporter, and pretty poor quality. Why were pictures not just released, why did they have to be leaked, and why the poor quality, a simple cell phone can do much better than that.
- Did he have flash suppressors on any of the firearms used?
LV Mayor, unrealistic liberal "one single crazed madman". We are a hugely diverse group. Classic meme.
Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Wired $100,000 to Philippines Last Week
But while officials have confirmed that Marilou Danley was in the Philippines on Sunday when Paddock opened fire on a crowd attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, it was not known whether the money was for her or her family or for another purpose.
Danley, 62, who had traveled to Hong Kong on Sept. 25, could fill in some of the blanks when she returns to the United States on Wednesday, the officials said. Her arrival airport was not known.
Note how the darkened the stage lights after the first round of shots, and then they illuminated the spot lights on the crowd.
Also note the uniformed cop also running away in the second half of the video.
Finally a report on some of the Weapons supposedly found in the room. The (4) DDM4's are BTW 556 NATO (AR 15)
Vet told cops where the shooter was and they ignored him and got it wrong.