Across the world, the powers that be are trying there hardest to get men and women fighting each
other. Must have strife at all levels, as
widespread as possible.
So the sick twisted sociopaths can have their precious global domination.
PS The World Economic Forum is a tool of the NWO
"A Swiss research institute" has downgraded Japan to 111th in the world
ranking of gender equality, citing big gaps between men and women in
politics and economics.
Note many other news channel are carrying this "story" without even
citing the source, thus keeping people one step further away from doing
their own research and finding out it is a NWO narrative.
though, Japan does have more traditional male female roles. But that
does not immediately translate into "inequality", although it is there for sure. For the most part though, people in Japan seems pretty comfortable playing their "roles".
yourself to death in a factory or bank as the men do.
Obama carried the narrative, he stated that he thought it was
horrible that some women had to "just" stay at home and that every woman
should be able to enjoy the greatest of having a job. Yep, destroy
the nuclear family, let government take "care" of the kids, and get more
slaves working and producing.
comment seen at Zerohedge, in a surprising article for them, presented as fact and without editorial. But this is from the comment section.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation