- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Tech Super Giants Making Big Changes To Make Sure They Can Sell You Out -- And You "Approved It"
in social media, both workstation and phone based.
This is all fallout from what should have turned into a shit storm following the open admissions by Facebook that they have been selling your most intimate details in nefarious ways. Instead, Zionist Zuckerberg was "soft walked" through a little uncomfortable display at the US Congress and then in Europe.
Google Blogger is now forcing people to log in each time and from each device, with scary warnings about unauthorized access attempt, which persist even after you acknowledge that it was really you who logged in. Its the tracks of the beast, and annoying.
Now I can't even comment on my own blog, not as the site owner, not as anonymous, not as a new url log in.
Skype today took me 30 minutes to figure out how to make it work, although I have used it before. They also somehow grabbed a separate Microsoft account and name (an alias that I use) and scuttled my legitimate account.
Posted by Stock at 5:21 PM