The incredible facts are these:
1. In construction a whopping 75% of prices are related to costs for capital. Meaning that if we buy a new $100,000 home, $75,000 is lost to banks and other financiers.
2. When we buy the house with a mortgage, we will not only pay $100,000 for the house, but an additional $150,000 in interest over 30 years.
3. So we pay a total of $250,000 for a house that actually costs no more than $25,000 to build.
That means, all else being equal, you work to build 10 houses and only end up with one house. This is not hyperbole, not hypothetical, not fake news. This is capitalism. The only reason its been working out is the increase in efficient manufacturing and ongoing exploitation
go ahead stock, read about it, others will
'So, you lose 40% (!!!!) of your disposable income to interest through prices.
Interest is being payed by people borrowing money and received by people having loads of it. So it is per definition a wealth transfer from poor to rich.
It transpires, that about 80% of the poorest people pay more interest than they receive to the richest 10%.'
this is a capitalist success story;
"In Germany the poorest 80% pay 1 billion Euros in interest to the richest 10% PER DAY. Yes, that’s right, one billion euros per day. That is a grand total of 365 billion euro’s per year. That is one seventh of German GDP and extrapolating this to America, the poorest 80% must be paying at least a trillion a year.
you people out there, you spend 3/4 of your working life supporting those rich capitalists who gain their entire wealth from YOU. Read and weep for your lost years, your wifes lost years, your childrens
"Worse still: approximately half our own disposable income is lost to interest, on top of the taxes we pay. Combined interest + tax takes 75% of our gross income."
"It has been established that 45% of prices we pay are for interest on business loans or other capital costs. No less than 50% of taxes we pay go to servicing the National Debt and capital costs included in prices the Government pays"
stock and razzz, Ive been over this in many different ways. You cant call me a blind purveyor of fake and preposterous idiocies if you dont read up. Thing is,,,other people WILL, and you will be left in the dust with your pants down
I just laid out quite a thread on capitalism elsewhere. Proponents are more than hopeful, they go so far as to cuss at people with any other ideas. In light of the fact that mankind, who is perhaps at least 200,000 years old (where you going to draw the line?), and bees who are a few million years old, have not relied on this system that capitalists insist is the only viable one, their hubris and insistence receives the mortal blow of reality right out of the gate.
Capitalism wasnt needed by Eagles, Dolphin or the builders of the great cathedrals. You dont need it for your family or your farm. Its really only needed for the people that make their living from it. The following is only a small part of the story. Productivity (think automation) is the reason the unsustainable capitalist workings seem to sort of work;
"weve been hoodwinked. Using data by the U.S. BLS, the average productivity per American worker has increased 400% since 1950. One way to look at that is that it should only take one-quarter the work hours, or 11 hours per week, to afford the same standard of living as a worker in 1950 (or our standard of living should be 4 times higher)."
Economists consider all sorts of things money which arent money at all. Like loans and credit and a hundred and one sneaky 'financial instruments'. They fool you with words. The war machine is not productive, its destructive and the burden is carried by the people. This is true for many things, like the stock market, usury in general, insurance, middle men, the profit margin, many service industries. Without the increased efficiency of modern technology, this great weight of anti-productive economics would have long ago dragged everyone to the bottom
The history of Rome in regard to inflation tells the story
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation