I will claim this hypothesis as my own. Seems like it could be proven pretty well by looking at historical data, even geological data for long term evidence.
GCRs Galactic Cosmic Rays (Gamma Rays) do nucleate cloud formation and greatly affect earth weather and temperature. Now it seems clear that they also affect volcanic processes, Magma, and also Earthquakes. Recent activity in Hawaii shows
1) A quiet day re earthquakes
2) A building day of swarms of EQ 100 to 200 over 2.5
3) A large volcanic earthquake, or they like to call it volcanic eruption although I think that is mostly some type of excuse to down play scary "earthquakes" by the USGS. I haven't figure out the motivation yet.
These 5.3 to 5.6 "Eruptions" all happen in the wee hours of the morning, and none of this is publicized by the USGS as a proper warning. Why is that?
They are also downplaying the likelihood of the Hilina Slump. I can see why..... people would freak out. And if it happens, its pretty much game over for 90% of the island chain, maybe Kauai gets somewhat spared, but a 1000' Tsunami is a serious thing. Downplay the chances.....
LOL a reader sent into these links to "others" who look like they have "discovered" the same thing as me. Sheesh, seems like I always end up being a "co-discoverer"
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation