From the article, July 24th 2018
Current dumping of water from the Fukushima Daichi plant in Japan is not
the same as dumping other nuclear waste. Nearly all of the
radio-nuclides in this water are Iodine or Cesium isotopes.
stock here -- All the Iodine 131 has already half lifed away, with an 8 day half life. Few a year or two after the accident there were "shake and bake" re-criticalities, but I am quite sure those stopped. Iodine is made in a criticality, but then quickly goes away.
from the article, July 24th, 2018
Testing in the 1950’s and 1960’s was how we learned the effects of
nuclear radiation in the first place. In the aftermath of those tests,
the radiation in the ocean dispersed fairly quickly (not measurable
after months to years)
stock here -- Utter bullshit! We can still measure the radiation from the bomb test. Pretending it goes away or gets dispersed in months to years, is a horrible incorrect lie.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation