Someone said the dossier is much more than just about golden showers, so I decided to read it, their link anyway. Apparently there are like 3 versions.
Most notable, there are no names of information providers, no photos, no photocopies, no memos, no emails, no meat of any kind. And numerous completely implausible presentations, such as someone knowing the content of some of Putin's private meetings. Or a contingency plan for if the "plot" was ever found out, that some hackers would travel to another city and "lay low", like WTF difference would your physical location matter, one could certainly lay low of further hacking attempts but to pretend some old school meme of going to another city would apply to a modern day electronic communications situation, is pretty absurd on the face of it.
Read it, see how much you believe it. It seems "they" paid $15M to $50M for this unbacked up trash.
Clapper (criminal corrupt former head of National Intelligence) states that it doesn't matter who paid for the Dossier
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation