Prior to August 5, there were 100 to 400 Earthquakes over 2.5 on the Big Island of Hawaii, daily. After the Indonesia 6.9 EQ the EQ on Hawaii now dropped to 1 today.
Review of the UTC (universal time) data on the USGS site shows that the Big Island has been slowing down for really big quakes (they call them Eruptions with no justifications, but then they don't have to be reported as huge quakes) for weeks. Then the Hawaii EQ slowed down to several per hour as opposed to 20 or 30 per hours, and a few hours later the Indonesian 6.9 hit.
Note also the Eruption Gap --- Days between big 5.0 or bigger "Eruptions", see chart
The same time that the Indonesian Earthquake hit, The Hawaii earthquakes dropped to 13, then 5, then 1.
Amazing, that apparently no one else has linked these events.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation