Quick add here --- Awesome picture of Hawaii Volcano compiled by CBS
stock here-- Earth models per the right figure are perhaps useful, but it is also obvious that after hundred of millions of dollars, and thousands of "jobs" that earthquake researchers are falling flat on their face in terms of real understanding.
A deep 8.2 hit Fiji area.
This area gets hit a lot, but not in a line, not that they
even draw the fault line there, although fault lines run on both sides
So it is not a "Quiet Zone". It is a wide active zone between other specific congregated fault lines.
was deep, 580 kM if I remember right. Thats pretty common, charts
below will make that plain. Also shallowish EQ less than 50 kM are
common and evenly spread throughout the area.
Deep (Let's call
it more than 400 kM) is not uniformly distributed, there are seperate
distributions in both the longitudinal and lattitudinal directions.
Mapping would sure be interesting. I am surprised I havent seen the
below type of analysis in any common news or even Geology type studies
and papers. It's simple stuff, but seems so instructive, at least
what it might be able to be known.
The charts are
labelled pretty well, I think you will get the idea of how these can be
clues related to what is really going on....in fast fashion, across the
plates and the whole globe--- by understanding EQ and volcanic activity,
Magma chamber size, shape, and depth and how magma flows and pressures
can travel great distances, quickly.
Have a look see, drop a comment
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation