I will expand on this topic as time allows, but this coconut video is top notch, so start with this.
One of my German Shepherds had a grapefruit size tumor on his spleen. It was removed and tested to show it was the "non spreading" type of cancer. So now I call him "Mark 2", better than a boiling water reactor Mark 1, LOL, a second lease on life.
But I learned a lot about eating an anti-cancer diet which my dogs and myself are on now. Its fairly simple, not too expensive, and not to hard to implement, and also can be really tasty.
I will share this knowledge when I can compile it, and I will postulate that if you do not eat an anti-cancer diet, that you are Bat Shit Crazy BSC.
For now, lets start with this super food.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation