- I have a whole collection of graphics that I am just going to dump here in no particular order. Text that talks about some of them are below. Please peruse and comment.
- Bottom line....we are in a very unique earthquake environment. Could be affected by planetary alignments as well as Earth magnetic pole flip which is going on.
- Moana Loa -- The Largest Volcano on Earth -- Got Hit Today as the Hilina Slump also took a Large 4.4
- And a hit near the volcano caldera, but not on it, closer to an old caldera.
- And west of South Africa, on an old sea mount that NEVER gets hit....the largest EQ in 100 years just happened.
- In 100 years, this is the ONLY EQ over 5.5 in this area. And there have only been 4 total over 4.5.
This is notable after the Indonesia 6.9 and the Hawaii Volcano stopped within hours of each other.
path of Magnetic North Pole, as it approaches the Gakkel Ridge where
the large EQ happened today, will it encourage more EQ?
We know for sure that large Sun generated CME and related magnetics do impact the largest quakes our Earth sees.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Thursday, August 9, 2018
Unusual Earthquake Activity, North, South, AND Hawaii Volcano and Hilina Slump
Posted by Stock at 12:40 PM