Here is a link to a PDF of the email and the referenced article.
In the history of the NRC, they had previously approved creating a man made harbor in Alaska by detonating 3 large nuclear bombs. Seriously! Years of protests finally brought that really bad idea to a halt.
But it shows just how poor the risk control thinking is at NRC. They know that without a nuclear industry, their beloved Precious high wages, misplaced respect, and great benefits will all "go away".
Other details show how NRC repeatedly ignore the legal requirement to perform environmental assessments of it's proposed policies. NEPA.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation