This looks pretty bad. What if there was a fire? No Fire Truck could respond. They can't even deliver food via a huge four wheel drive truck. They must use a helicopter!
The flooding is bad. And see image at bottom....still widespread power outage in the whole area.
How are they going to deliver enough diesel to keep the generators running? And what if they get pegged with more rain, much less another hurricane?
Piss poor preparing and planning!!!!
I'll add more when I get more information on the "allowable" flood levels of design basis of the plant.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation