Amazing! ! The
number of patients in Minamisoma municipal general hospital is 29 times higher than adult thyroid cancer before Fukushima
nuclear accident. Leukemia rises
Minamisōma is about 25 kilometres (16 miles) north of Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, the site of the nuclear accident that followed the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
Much of the city lies within the 30 kilometer mandated evacuation zone
near the plant, and thus most of the residents were forced to leave.
Approximately a week after the earthquake Minamisōma was in the news
again as the town's mayor Katsunobu Sakarai asserted that his people had
been "abandoned" in the wake of orders for all remaining residents to
stay in their homes inside the exclusion zone around the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation