- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Unusual Only 5 EQ on the Ring of Fire -- Predicting A Big One On The Ring 7Mag
Update, after a travel to mainland, I
got my main projects started and have a minute to revisit this "call" for a 7Mag on the Ring.
Call made on 2-20-19, EQ at 7.5M arrived on 2-22-19. Not Bad.
Better than the Eggheads at USGS with hundreds of millions, a YEAR, who cannot predict shit.
What is Unusual? 30 EQ is kind of low for whole world over 2.5M 24H, but only 5 EQ ON THE RING OF FIRE is very odd. This after the Super Moon.
Hawaii has unusual activity last week. Here are some of the screen shots.
Posted by Stock at 3:32 PM