As usual, they make it as complicated as possible to understand what levels of radiation in food are allowed. They confound it with multiple age brackets, and kg eaten per year of particular classes of food.
And plenty of weasel words. They offer guidance, which is not a "shall", but supposedly information that some other department could use to allow or disallow contaminated food.
Their main page is listed as modified on 2004. But this is also suspect as Weasel Words. Is it just the header page that this date applies too, and the underlying information has not changed or maybe has changed since then.
Here is the main data page at FDA for this below tables
Which is one click off this more central page
There was talk, post Fukushima, of greatly increasing the "allowable" radiation in food in USA products, and imports to the USA.
Especially in regards to Clintons deal with Japan to buy their radioactive food without testing. That STORY IS HERE.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation