I broke the "Fukushima Story" on my blog, but also on Zero Hedge, days after the tsunami in which disinformation and no information were everywhere.
I needed to assess the situation. I had family in Japan and I lived in Hawaii. This was important and I got up to speed quickly, quickly enough to know to stay out of the rain.
It was a great article, it showed pictures depicting totally destroyed steaming hulks of mess, which
the media were still referring to as "Reactor Buildings". I looked for this article.....
Google has disappeared all articles from 2011!!!!!!! They destroyed the early coverage of Fukushima.
Funny that Oak Ridge shows up today as "Loose Nuke"
--------------------------------------------- So now ZH pimping for nuke.
This article completely ignores the reality. Plants sitting unused for 8 years are impracticle to restart, they are already pushing 50 years old, and sitting around is not good for machines of any kind. So restarting any of them will be prone to nig problems.
And buying "new nuke" is absurd, the prices are now like $65B with interest carrying cost during construction.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation