the OP and upvote!
They put the data files on a place called gofile.
It acts a little quirky, but I did download a 20MB PDF, I will put on box also if you like that better
Some pictures like the below, appear in the "data file" which appears to be all court documents. The
pictures are quite small and grainy, so I posted them here, then used my tineye Firefox plugin to reverse search the internet for the same picture, but ideally larger and clearer. Some blogs hosting these larger pictures, 322kb, have just been "removed"
The larger picture below is a 322kb image that I found. Note, it's not a "selfie", and she sure does look like a little girl.
I am combing through all of the Epstein Files. First 300 Pages Breakdown. Sick and disturbing shit.
I am breaking down the Epstein files to a couple of dozen pages rather then 2000.
This is what I found in the first 300 and it is pretty sick and disturbing.
Link to the file for all the citations provided: https://gofile.io/?c=GqjNcB - Combined pdf
Page 10 – Maxwell
- more women who got girls for Epstein other then just Maxwell is claimed
- Maxwell ‘primary co-conspirator’.
- Maxwell and Epstein converted Giuffre into a sex slave
- Maxwell appreciated immunity from earlier case.
- Maxwell took photos
- Giuffre was trafficked to “powerful individuals” including internationally by Maxwell and Epstein.
- Forced to have sex with prince Andrew in Maxwell’s apartment. Maxwell acted as a ‘madam’ for Epstein.
- Giuffre was forced to watch other underaged girls have sex with Epstein, Maxwell and others.
Page 12 – 14
- Numerous witness corroborate the statements Giuffre made in her joinder motion
- Witness listed including flight logs, police reports, sex slave books order by Epstein, evidence sent by Maxwell, a black book Epstein had, psychological records, a message pad, hospital records, and named witnesses and depositions.
- Claimed to be forced to have sex with Alan Dershowitz, Jean Luc Brunel, and more including, prominent American politicians, Powerful business executives, Foreign President, well-know prime minister, other world leaders.
- After 4 years as a sex slave Giuffre escaped to foreign country and hid for years.
- However, it appears she was with him for two years between 2000-2002 after new evidence emerged.
- Giuffre suggested the government was part of the conspiracy when it secretly negotiated a NPA with Epstein and his co-conspirators. Alleges they did it because it would shin light on powerful individuals.
- Denies she has suggested this and mentions the CVRA Action relates to whether they failed in their responsibilities.
- Other jane doe cannot corroborate Giuffre but both appear to claim to not know each other and the patterns of abuse are similar in many regards.
- Giuffre has written a book on the events but not published it.
- Giuffre Flew with Epstein at least 32 times between Dec 11 2000 to July 28 2001, and June 21 2002 to august 21 2002.
- She worked at the Club at Mar-a-lago sometime in fall 2000 including many other places that year.
- At Mar-a-lago she worked as a “seasonal” spa attendant after turning 17.
- Giuffre disputes this claiming actual dates not listed by mar-a-lago and some records seem to indicate she worked there during the summer.
- Giuffre represented herself as a masseuse for Epstein, they met at mar-a-lago. She told her father she got a job for Epstein as a masseuse.
- Her father took her to Epstein’s house at least once, Epstein introduced himself.
- However, Giuffre denies this pointing out that working as a masseur would have been illegal for her to do as a minor with no high school diploma. She claims Maxwell approached her while she was spa attendant. Her father did drive her and Maxwell took her and then taught her how to give massages.
- Epstein and Maxwell turned that into a sexual encounter and offered money and better life in return for sexual demands.
- She served people for sex not as a masseur.
- Alessi, Epstein’s house manager, states he would drive Maxwell to places prepared ahead to time to recruit girls.
- Another girl Sjoberg was also recruited.
- While one of Epstein’s regular pilots kept logs, Dave Rodgers, Epstein’s had another pilot who did not keep such logs and also traveled by commercial occasionally.
- Giuffre flew at least 32 times but claims more
- Maxwell admits the flights logs are incomplete and had multiple pilots with multiple aircraft and only Rodgers kept logs.
- Giuffre claims she received $10,000 after being forced to have sex with prince Andrew in London at Maxwell’s home and bought a car with the money.
- Giuffre traveled to Thailand in September 2002 to received formal training in masseuse.
- Giuffre claim she was also sent to Thailand to recruit another underaged girl.
- At this point rather then returning she escaped to Australia with her new husband and hid.
- Another co-conspirator named Kellen scheduled the appointments with underaged girls.
- After Giuffre escaped, her ex boyfriend says he was recruited by Maxwell to procure underaged girls.
- Nothing to important it appears
Exhibit OO Page 82
- Sharon Churcher seems to admit Giuffre had no evidence to prove Alan Dershowitz was a pedo but seems to be asking if they ever hung out.
- Confidential Video deposition of Virginia Giuffre
- Defendant Ghislaine Maxwell
Pages from deposition missing
Page 97 (439)
- Giuffre claims that in Churcher’s article the statement “Donald Trump is a good friend of Jeffrey’s. He didn’t partake in any sex with any of us, but he flirted with me. He’d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ‘you’ve for the life‘” is incorrect.
Page 101 (442)
- Giuffre clarifies what is and isn’t true in the statement. Donald Trump was a friend of Epstein but did not have sex with any of the girls or flirt with Giuffre. He also never told Trump “you got the life”
Page 102 (443)
- Guiffre clarifies she never say Donald have sex with any of the ‘girls’ in her presence but had met him a few times.
- Donald Trump was never in her presence with her with any of the ‘other girls’.
- Her Dad seems to have known Donald trump and talked when they say each other and was there at least once when they met.
Page 103 (444)
- Giuffre had never been in Donald Trump presence while at the same time being in the presence of Epstein.
- Jeffrey was the one who told Giuffre they were good friends, but she never observed them together.
- She never saw him at Epstein’s island, New Mexico, or New York that she can remember.
Page 105 (447)
- Giuffre worked for Epstein for about 2-1/2 years.
- Admits she would do whatever the pedo’s wanted for her.
Page 108 (450)
- Admits to meeting Al Gore
- Admit to meeting Heidi Klum
- Admits to meeting Naomi Campbell
- FBI told her Epstein is filming her even when she is in the washroom.
- FBI told her it was all illegal because she was underaged.
Page 109 (451)
- The was told to her after the article was printed by Sharon.
- Epstein invited two young brunettes to a dinner which he gave on his carribian island for mr Clinton shortly after he left office (says is true).
- Al-Gore and his wife Tipper were also guests of Epstein on his island.
- Senator George Mitchell Frequently visited Epstein’s NY residence, very close friend of Epstein.
- Ghislaine took nude phots of her lying naked in a hammock, legs open, that they gave Jeffrey for his birthday.
- Epstein would send her to locations to sleep with people at either the island or New Mexico.
- The encounter with prince Andrew was in the bathroom and he was licking her toes.
Exhibit RR – Video Deposition of Virginia Giuffre Page 122
- attempts to attack credibility of witness (my opinion) but witness says her self- written manuscript is 99.9% correct about details related to Maxwell.
- Defendant’s Reply to Plaintiff’s Statement of Contested Facts and Plaintiff’s “Undisputed Facts”
- Plaintiff’s father, Sky Roberts, was hired as a maintenance worker at the The Mar-aLago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, beginning on April 11, 2000. Ex.S. Mr. Roberts worked there year-round for approximately 3 years. Id.; Ex.T at 72-73. After working there for a period Case 18-2868, Document 284, 08/09/2019, 2628244, Page23 of 38 23 of time, Mr. Roberts became acquainted with the head of the spa area and recommended plaintiff for a job there. Id. at 72. Mar-a-Lago closes every Mother’s Day and reopens on November 1. Ex.U at Mar-a-Lago0212. Most of employees Mar-a-Lago, including all employees of the spa area such as “spa attendants,” are “seasonal” and work only when the club is open, i.e., between November 1 and Mother’s Day. Ex.T at 72-73; Ex.U at Mar-a-Lago0212; Ex.V. Plaintiff was hired as a “seasonal” spa attendant to work at the Mar-a-Lago Club in the fall of 2000 after she had turned 17.
- DEFENDANT’S PURPORTED FACTS 11. One of the non-parties Ms. Giuffre “named” repeatedly in the joinder motion was Ms. Maxwell. According to the “lurid details” of Ms. Giuffre included in the motion, Ms. Maxwell personally was involved in a “sexual abuse and sex trafficking scheme” created by Epstein: § Ms. Maxwell “approached” Ms. Giuffre in 1999 when Ms. Giuffre was “fifteen years old” to recruit her into the scheme. § Ms. Maxwell was “one of the main women” Epstein used to “procure under-aged girls for sexual activities.” § Ms. Maxwell was a “primary co-conspirator” with Epstein in his scheme. Case 18-2868, Document 281, 08/09/2019, 2628234, Page6 of 66 7 § She “persuaded” Ms. Giuffre to go to Epstein’s mansion “in a fashion very similar to the manner in which Epstein and his other co-conspirators coerced dozens of other children.” § At the mansion, when Ms. Giuffre began giving Epstein a massage, he and Ms. Maxwell “turned it into a sexual encounter.” § Epstein “with the assistance of” Ms. Maxwell “converted [Ms. Giuffre] into . . . a ‘sex slave.’” Id. Ms. Giuffre was a “sex slave” from “about 1999 through 2002.” § Ms. Maxwell also was a “co-conspirator in Epstein’s sexual abuse.” § Ms. Maxwell “appreciated the immunity” she acquired under Epstein’s plea agreement, because the immunity protected her from prosecution “for the crimes she committed in Florida.” § Ms. Maxwell “participat[ed] in the sexual abuse of [Ms. Giuffre] and others.” § Ms. Maxwell “took numerous sexually explicit pictures of underage girls involved in sexual activities, including [Ms. Giuffre].” Id. She shared the photos with Epstein. § As part of her “role in Epstein’s sexual abuse ring,” Ms. Maxwell “connect[ed]” Epstein with “powerful individuals” so that Epstein could traffic Ms. Giuffre to these persons. § Ms. Giuffre was “forced to have sexual relations” with Prince Andrew in § “[Ms. Maxwell’s] apartment” in London. Ms. Maxwell “facilitated” Ms. Giuffre’s § sex with Prince Andrew “by acting as a ‘madame’ for Epstein.” § Ms. Maxwell “assist[ed] in internationally trafficking” Ms. Giuffre and “numerous other young girls for sexual purposes.” § Ms. Giuffre was “forced” to watch Epstein, Ms. Maxwell and others “engage in illegal sexual acts with dozens of underage girls.”
- Picture of Maxwell, prince Andrew drew and Giuffre.
- Ms Giuffre travel records are incomplete, many examples. She was being flown by them without keeping records some of the time
- Detective Recarey knew that Maxwell was involved in the illegal sexual activities at Epstein's house. He wanted to speak to her, but Maxwell did not return his calls. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 13, Recarey Dep. Tr. at 28:23-29:10.
- A walk through video taken during the execution of the search warrant revealed photos of topless females at the home, and there was even a photograph of Maxwell naked hanging in the home. The house staff who were deposed in the civil cases each testified to Maxwell being the boss in charge of everyone in the house. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibits 1, Case 18-2868, Document 281, 08/09/2019, 2628234, Page55 of 66 56 19, 21, Banasiak Dep. Tr. at 8:21-9:16; 14:20-15:6; Alessi Dep. Tr. at 23:11-23:20; Rodriguez Dep. Tr. at 169:1-169:4.
- Rodriguez, the house butler from 2004 through 2005, a time period that revealed daily sexual abuse of underage females, testified that Maxwell kept a list of the local girls who were giving massages at her desk, and that Maxwell kept nude photos of girls on her computer. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 21, Rodriguez Dep. Tr. at 238:4-238:22; 302:19-303:10; 306:1- 306:24.
- Recarey testified that when the search warrant was executed, the house had been sanitized and the computers removed from the home. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 13, Recarey Dep. Tr. at 72:25-73:15.
- Banaziak testified that the computers were removed by Adriana Ross, another employee who answered to Maxwell. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 19, Banaziak Dep. Tr. at 54:7-22.
- Tony Figueroa, Ms. Giuffre's ex-boyfriend, did testify that Maxwell personally requested that he find and bring girls to Epstein for sex once Ms. Giuffre had escaped, and that when he brought the girls Maxwell interacted with them. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 4, Figueroa Dep. Tr. at 200:6-18; 228:23-229:21.
- Rodriguez testified unequivocally that Maxwell was "the boss" and that she knew everything that was going on. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 21, Rodriguez Dep. Tr. 169:1-169:4.
- Nude photographs were displayed throughout Epstein’s home. Furthermore, Alfredo Rodriguez testified to Maxwell having pornography on her computer. Rodriguez Dep. Tr. 150:10-17; 306:1-306:24.
- He also testified to there being a collage of nude photos in Epstein's closet. Id. 253:14-254:18. That collage was eventually taken into evidence by Detective Recarey, who testified to that fact in his deposition. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 13, Recarey Dep. Tr. at 73:19-73:24.
- And those photos are still in the possession of the FBI or US Attorney's Office. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 13, Recarey Dep. Tr. at 74:2-74:7.
- Ronaldo Rizzo, who visited the home on numerous occasions and who was reprimanded by Maxwell herself for looking at the nude photos. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 14, Rizzo Dep. Tr. at 25:19-26:20.
- Johanna Sjorberg testified that the Defendant bought her a camera for the specific purpose of her taking nude photos of herself. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 16 Sjoberg Tr. at 150.
- Virginia Giuffre testified that there was a nude photograph of her at the house. See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 5 Virginia Giuffre Tr. at 232 and 333.
- Johanna Sjoberg, testified that Defendant recruited her under the guise of a legitimate assistant position, but asked her to perform sexual massages for Epstein, and punished her when she didn’t cause Epstein to orgasm.
- Tony Figueroa testified that Defendant contacted him to recruit high school-aged girls for Epstein, and also testified that Maxwell and Epstein participated in multiple threesomes with Virginia Giuffre.
- the butler for Defendant’s close friend witnessed, first-hand, a fifteen-year-old Swedish girl crying and shaking because Defendant was attempting to force her to have sex with Epstein and she refused.
- Call this the “yes-I’m-a-sextrafficker-but-only-of-sixteen-year-old-girls” defense.
- Flight logs even reveal twenty-three flights that Defendant shared with Ms. Giuffre – although Defendant claims she is unable to remember even a single one of those flights.
- Defendant’s heavy and extensive involvement in both Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking ring and in recruiting Ms. Giuffre, living with her and Jeffrey Epstein in the same homes while Ms. Giuffre was a minor, and traveling with Ms. Giuffre and Jeffrey Epstein – including 23 documented flights. Even the house staff testified that Defendant and Ms. Giuffre were regularly together.
- The record evidence in this case shows that Defendant shared a household with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein for many years. While there, she actively took part in recruiting underage girls and young women for sex with Epstein, as well as scheduling the girls to come over, and maintaining a list of the girls and their phone numbers.
- Ms. Giuffre was indisputably a minor when Defendant recruited her to have sex with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Thereafter, Ms. Giuffre flew on Epstein’s private jets – the – Lolita Express” – with Defendant at least 23 times.
- Ms. Sjoberg’s account of her experiences with Defendant are chillingly similar. As with Ms. Giuffre, Defendant, a perfect stranger, approached Ms. Sjoberg while trolling Ms. Sjoberg’s school grounds. She lured Ms. Sjoberg into her and Epstein’s home under the guise of a legitimate job of answering phones, a pretext that lasted only a day. A young college student, Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page12 of 74 5 nearly 2,000 miles from home, Defendant soon instructed Ms. Sjoberg to massage Epstein, and made it clear that Sjoberg’s purpose was to bring Epstein to orgasm during these massages so that Defendant did not have to do it.
- Ms. Sjoberg also testified about sexual acts that occurred with her, Prince Andrew, and Ms. Giuffre, when she and Defendant were staying at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion.
- Prince Andrew using a puppet to touch Ms. Giuffre’s breast while using a hand to touch Ms. Sjoberg’s breast.
- Tony Figueroa testified that Plaintiff told him about threesomes Ms. Giuffre had with Defendant and Epstein which included the use of strap-ons.
- Figueroa also testified that Defendant called him to ask if he had found any other girls for Epstein, thereby acting as procurer of girls for Epstein:
- Mr. Rizzo testified - through tears – how, while working at Dubin’s house, he observed Defendant bring a 15 year old Swedish girl to Dubin’s house. In distress, the 15 year old girl tearfully explained to him that Defendant tried to force her to have sex with Epstein through threats and stealing her passport.
- Lyn Miller is Ms. Giuffre’s mother. She testified that when Ms. Giuffre started living with Defendant, Defendant became Ms. Giuffre’s “new momma.” 10 Incredulously, Defendant testified that she barely remembered Ms. Giuffre.
- Detective Recarey led the Palm Beach Police’s investigation of Epstein. He testified that Defendant procured girls for Epstein, and that he sought to question her in relation to his investigation, but could not contact her due to the interference of Epstein’s lawyer.
- Notably, at Defendant’s deposition, Defendant refused to admit that she flew with Ms. Giuffre, and denied that she appeared on Epstein’s pilot’s flight logs.13
- However, David Rodgers, Epstein pilot, testified that the passenger listed on his flight logs bearing the initials – GM – was, in fact, Ghislaine Maxwell, and that he was the pilot on at least 23 flights in which Defendant flew with Plaintiff. 14 The dates of those flights show that Ms. Giuffre was an underage child on many of them when she flew with Defendant.
- Both Sarah Kellen and Nadia Marcinkova lived with Jeffrey Epstein for many years. They both invoked the Fifth Amendment when asked about Defendant’s participation in recruiting underage girls for sex with Epstein.
- Jeffrey Epstein invoked the Fifth Amendment when asked about Defendant’s involvement in procuring underage girls for sex with him.
- Defendant has not been able to procure a single witness - not one – to testify that Defendant did not procure girls for sex with Epstein or participate in the sex.
- Even one of her own witnesses, Tony Figueroa, testified that she both procured girls and participated in the sex.
- Another one of Defendant’s witnesses, Ms. Giuffre’s mother, named Defendant as Ms. Giuffre’s “new mamma.” Indeed, those who knew her well, who spent considerable time with her in Epstein’s shared household, like Juan Alessi, Alfredo Rodriguez and Joanna Sjoberg, have testified that she was Epstein’s procuress.
- Others who lived with her – Jeffrey Epstein, Nadia Marcinkova, and Sarah Kellen – invoked the Fifth Amendment so as not to answer questions on the same. No one has testified to the contrary.
- Defendant has never offered a legal explanation for what she was doing with, and why she was traveling with, a minor child on 21 flights while she was a child, including 6 international flights, aboard a convicted pedophile’s private jet all over the world.
- Defendant never offered an explanation regarding Ms. Giuffre’s photographs of her, Defendant, and Epstein.
- She never offered a legal explanation for why Prince Andrew was photographed with his hand around Ms. Giuffre’s bare waist while she was a minor child, while posing with Defendant, inside Defendant’s house in London.
- This photograph corroborates Ms. Giuffre’s claims, and there is no other reasonable explanation why an American child should be in the company of adults not her kin, in the London house owned by the girlfriend of a now convicted sex offender.
- Ms. Giuffre also produced pictures of herself taken when she was in New York with Defendant and Epstein, and from a trip to Europe with Defendant and Epstein.
- Ms. Giuffre has produced a number of pictures of herself taken at the Zorro Ranch, Epstein’s New Mexico Ranch.
- Among other nude photos, which included full nudes of Defendant, Ms. Giuffre produced images of females that the Palm Beach Police confiscated during the execution of the 22 See McCawley Dec at Exhibit 42, GIUFFRE007175; 007173. Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page22 of 74 15 warrant, including one photograph revealing the bare bottom of a girl who appears to be prepubescent.
- In 2008, the United States Attorney’s office for the Southern District of Florida identified Ms. Giuffre as a protected “victim” of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex abuse. The U.S. Attorney mailed Ms. Giuffre a notice of her rights as a crime victim under the CVRA.
- Ms. Giuffre has provided extensive medical records in this case, including medical records from the time when Defendant was sexually abusing and trafficking her. Ms. Giuffre produced records supporting her claim of being sexually abused in New York resulting in both 23 See McCawley Dec at Exhibit 44, GIUFFRE007584. 24 See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 30, GIUFFRE 002216-002218, Victim Notification Letter. Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page23 of 74 16 Defendant and Epstein taking Plaintiff to New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York while she was a minor. The dates on the hospital records show she was seventeen years old.
- Defendant propounded wildly overbroad requests for production concerning the past eighteen years of Ms. Giuffre’s medical history. Defendant repeatedly and vehemently argued to the Court that it was essential to procure every page of these records in a fanfare of unnecessary motion practice
- Defendant propounded wildly overbroad requests for production concerning the past eighteen years of Ms. Giuffre’s medical history. Defendant repeatedly and vehemently argued to the Court that it was essential to procure every page of these records in a fanfare of unnecessary motion practice.
- Ms. Giuffre sought counseling from a psychologist for the trauma she continued to experience after being abused by Defendant and Epstein. A 2011 psychological treatment record, written by her treating psychologist, unambiguously describes Defendant as Ms. Giuffre’s abuser.
- Years before Defendant defamed her, Ms. Giuffre confided in her treating psychologist that Maxwell recruited her for sex with Epstein.
- Detective Recarey, the lead investigator of the criminal investigation into Epstein and his associates’ sex crimes, recovered carbon copies of hand-written messages taken by various staff, including Defendant, at Epstein’s Palm Beach residence.
- The messages raise a question of fact as to Maxwell’s involvement in the sexual abuse of minors and are relevant to refute Maxwell’s denial of any involvement with Epstein during relevant time periods, and, accordingly her denial of knowledge of certain events.
- Messages reveals that Maxwell, “GM,” took messages at the residence, including from underage girls who were calling to schedule a time to come over to see Epstein.
- One message pad reflects , who is identified in the Palm Beach Police Report as a minor, contacting Jeffrey Epstein for “work” explaining that she does not have any money. The term “work” was often used by members of Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual trafficking ring to refer to sexual massages.
- Giuffre 001462: July 5th no year to JE from ”I need work. I mean I don’t have money. Do you have some work for me?”
- Other message pads reflect who was a minor, calling and leaving a message at the Palm Beach mansion that she has recruited another girl for Jeffrey Epstein. The second message demonstrates that Jeffrey Epstein required different girls to be scheduled every day of the week. The third shows an offer to have two minor girls come to the home at the same time to provide sexual massages. These type of messages indicate the lack of secrecy of the fact that multiple young females were visiting every day and at least raises a question of fact whether Maxwell was knowledgeable and involved as Giuffre has said, or whether Giuffre was lying and Maxwell was not at all involved or aware of this activity, as Defendant would attempt to have the world believe
- Giuffre 001428 – undated Jeffrey From – “Has girl for tonight” ;Giuffre 001432 (pictured above)– 7/9/04 – Mr. Epstein From – “ is available on Tuesday no one for tomorrow”; GIUFFRE 001433 /1/17/04 – Mr. Epstein from – “Me and _____ can come tomorrow any time or alone” ; Giuffre – 001452 – undated Jeffrey from “Has girl for tonight.”
- Other message pads demonstrate that there was a pattern and practice of using young females to recruit additional young females to provide sexual massages on a daily basis.
- Giuffre 001413 (pictured above)– JE from “N” – “ hasn’t confirmed for 11:00 yet, so she is keeping on hold in case doesn’t call back; Giuffre 001448 -8/20/05 JE from - confirmed ___ at 4 pm. Who is scheduled for morning? I believe wants to work.”
- This message pad reflects that a friend of Jeffrey Epstein is sending him a sixteen year old Russian girl for purposes of sex.
- Giuffre 001563 (pictured above)- 6/1/05 For Jeffrey From Jean Luc “He has a teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian. She is 2X8 years old not blonde. Lessons are free and you can have your 1st today if you call.”
- This message pad directly refutes Maxwell’s sworn testimony that she was not present during the year 2005 at Jeffrey Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion because this shows leaving a message for Jeffrey at the Palm Beach home that she was going to work out 30 See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 28. Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page28 of 74 21 with the Defendant on September 10, 2005. The police were only able to retrieve a fraction of these message pads during their trash pull but even in the few they recovered, it shows Maxwell was regularly at the Palm Beach home during the time period she claimed she was not. To the contrary, she was both sending and receiving messages and messages, like this one, reflect her presence at the mansion.
- Giuffre 001412 – 9/10/05 (during the year Maxwell says she was never around) JE from – “I went to Sarah and made her water bottle and I went to work out with GM.”
- These message pads further corroborate that Defendant lied in her testimony and she was in fact in regular contact with Jeffrey Epstein during the years 2004 and 2005. For example, the message from “Larry” demonstrates that Defendant is at the Palm Beach mansion so frequently that people, including Epstein’s main pilot Larry Visoski, are leaving messages for Maxwell at the Palm Beach house.
- Giuffre 001435 7/25/04 – Mr. Epstein from Ms. Maxwell – “tell him to call me”; Giuffre – 001449 – 8/22/05 – JE from GM; Giuffre – 001453 – 4/25/04 for Ms. Maxwell From Larry “returning your call”;
- This message pad shows that Defendant was clearly actively involved in Jeffrey Epstein’s life and the activities at his Palm Beach mansion.
- Giuffre – 001454 – undated Jeffrey From Ghislaine – “Would be helpful to have ___________ come to Palm Beach today to stay here and help train new staff with Ghislaine.”
- This message pad clearly reflects an underage female (noted by the police redaction of the name) leaving a message asking if she can come to the house at a later time because she needs to “stay in school.”
- ” Giuffre 001417 (pictured above)– Jeffrey 2/28/05 Redacted name “She is wondering if 2:30 is o.k. She needs to stay in school.”
- This message pad reflects a message from who was under the age of eighteen at the time she was going over to Jeffrey Epstein’s home to provide sexual massages according to the Palm Beach Investigative Report.
- Giuffre 001421 3/4/05 to Jeffrey from “It is o.k. for to stop by and drop something?”
- These message pads reflect the pattern of underage girls (noted by the police redaction of the name on the message pad) calling the Palm Beach mansion to leave a message about sending a “female” over to provide a sexual massage.
- Giuffre 001423 11/08/04 To Mr. JE – redacted from – “I have a female for him”Giuffre 001426 (pictured above) – 1/09/05 JE To JE from Redacted – “I have a female for him.”
- This message pad reflects the pattern and practice of having young girls bring other young girls to the house to perform sexual massages. Indeed the “ ” reflected in this message pad corresponds in name to the ” that Tony Figueroa testified he initially brought to Jeffrey Epstein during the time period that the Defendant was requesting that Tony find some young females to bring to Jeffrey Epstein’s home. See Figueroa at 184- 185. The Palm Beach Police Report reflects that “ ” and “ ” also brought seventeen year old to the home to perform sexual massages. See GIUFFRE 05641. thereafter recruited a number of other young girls to perform sexual Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page29 of 74 22 massages as reflected in the Palm Beach Police Report.
- Giuffre 001427 (pictured above) – 1/2/03 – JE from “Wants to know if she should bring her friend with tonight.”
- This message pad reflects multiple sexual massages being scheduled for the same day which corroborates Virginia GIUFFRE, and Johanna Sjorberg’s testimony that Jeffrey Epstein required that he have multiple orgasms in a day which occurred during these sexual massages.
- Giuffre 001449 (pictured above) – 9/03/05 JE from – “I left message for to confirm for 11:00 a.m. and for 4:30 p.m.”
- This message pad shows a friend of Jeffrey Epstein’s discussing with him how he had sex with an 18 year old who had also been with Jeffrey Epstein.
- Giuffre – 001456 (pictured above)– undated JE from Jean Luc – “He just did a good one – 18 years – she spoke to me and said “I love Jeffrey.”
- Law enforcement was able to confirm identities of underage victims through the use of the names and telephone numbers in these message pads
The Black Book
- Palm Beach Police confiscated an extensive lists of contacts with their phone numbers form Defendant and Epstein’s residence.32 Ghislaine Maxwell maintained a contact list in an 31 See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 13, Recarey Dep. Tr. at 42:14-43:17; 78:25:-79:15. Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page30 of 74 23 approximately 100-page-long hard copy, which was openly available to other house employees.
- It consisted primarily of telephone numbers, addresses, or email addresses for various personal friends, associates, employees, or personal or business connections of Epstein or Defendant. Prior to being terminated by Defendant, the Palm Beach house butler Alfredo Rodriguez printed a copy of this document and ultimately provided it to the FBI.
- This document reflects the numerous phone numbers of Defendant, Epstein as well as staff phone numbers.
- Additionally, and importantly, there are several sections entitled “Massage” alongside a geographical designation with names of females and corresponding telephone numbers. These numbers included those of underage females (with no training in massage therapy ) – including – identified during the criminal investigation of Epstein. This document is an authentic reflection of the people who were associated with Epstein, Defendant, and the management of their properties, and the knowledge each had of the contents of the document.
Sex Slave Amazon.com Book Receipt
- Detective Recarey authenticated an Amazon.com receipt that the Palm Beach Police collected from Jeffrey Epstein’s trash.
- The books he ordered are titled:
(1) SM 101: A Realistic Introduction, Wiseman, Jay;
(2) SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude – Principles, Skills and Tools by Guy Baldwin; and (3) Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners, by Christina Abernathy, as shown below: 32 See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 45, Phone List, Public Records Request No.: 16-268 at 2282 – 2288. Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page31 of 74 24
- This disturbing 2005 purchase corroborate Ms. Giuffre’s account of being sexually exploited by Defendant and Epstein – not to mention the dozens of underage girls in the Palm Beach Police Report. Additionally, Defendant testified that she was not with Jeffrey Epstein in 2005 and 2006 when he was ordering books on how to use sex slaves; however, record evidence contradicts that testimony.
Thailand Folder with Defendant’s Phone Number
- Defendant also was integral in arranging to have Virginia go to Thailand. While Epstein had paid for a massage therapy session in Thailand, there was a catch.
- Defendant told Virginia she had to meet young girls in Thailand and bring her back to the U.S. for Epstein and Defendant.
- Indeed, on the travel records and tickets Defendant gave to Virginia, Defendant wrote on the back the name of the girl Virginia was supposed to meet, and she was also instructed to check in frequently with Defendant as it was further signified by the words “Call Ms. Maxwell (917) !” on Virginia’s travel documents. In this case, Virginia also produced the hard copy records from her hotel stay in Thailand paid for by Epstein.
- The FBI report and the Churcher emails reference Ms. Giuffre’s accounts of sexual activity with Prince Andrew that she made in 2011, contrary to Defendant’s argument that Ms. Giuffre never made such claims until 2014.
I am combing through all the Epstein files. You asked for it. Here it is. PART 2 - The next 300+ page breakdown.
Well, I didn’t get much sleep and posting this goes against the recommendation of my doctor, but I finished it and just in time for Friday morning.
First, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who upvoted, shared this and gave me an award. You guys really motivated me to keep reading this stuff and broke my reddit with all the messages. Last night we reached 17th on the front page. I almost died when I saw that (not by two shots to the back of the head either just shock). So many people must have seen it and that is my biggest hope for this work. The more eyes the better.
Second, for all of you asking, no I do not intend to kill myself by shooting myself in the back of the head twice, strangling myself in a way more common with murder then suicide , or any other way to be clear? I am a little exhausted, grossed out, stopped following a few people, broke my reddit, but not my neck thankfully in a mysterious fall, but other then that I am great.
Third, there is one section of pages, 34-90, exhibit E through K, that you might want to skip over, if you are trying to save time. I feel this section is important because it shows the lengths Maxwell would go try to discredit Giuffre, even though in the first dump it appears the lawyers for Giuffre argued that very little of this was used in the defenses case in their motion to dismiss, and what is going on in the underlining proceedings involved in with the documents. Lawyers will probably enjoy this the most and go read those sources directly, otherwise you can skip that content if you want. Personally, I would still read it. There are some names you might want.
Since many of you also keep asking, yes you can share this content. Do what ever you want with it. Copy and paste, save it, put it on your own blogs, use it for your own research, make a video out of it, make fun of it. Anything is approved. Censorship is a issue we all have to help to overcome. The only thing I ask is if you share it please try to link back the original reddit page so people can upvote it. I don’t mind if you are looking for karma or views but the more upvotes on a single post the more we get boosted to the front page and the more eyes that will see it. If you do not want to lose it, you can bookmark it by clicking the little flag on the top right.
Finally, here are a few things to look out for:
- Names of lawyers, associates to Epstein.
- Claims about Prince Andrews shady deals and friends.
- What the newspapers wrote at the time.
- How Giuffre got the job at Mar-a-Lago.
- Testimony from Fiancé at time, father and others Overall this dump is less salacious then the first, but I feel just as important, especially for trying to answer certain questions you guys were asking in the first post. Link to docs used - https://gofile.io/?c=lyoJKI Link to the first post - If you are new read this first - https://www.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/comments/cq93tu/i_am_combing_through_all_of_the_epstein_files/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Page 2 Exhibit A Daily mail article concerning Prince Andrew, Epstein and Virginia Roberts (Giuffre)
- Andrew sold a property for 15 million to a Kazakh Businessman after it was left unsold at 12 million for 5 years.
- Had criticized an official corruption investigation into the huge Al-Yamamah arms deal between Britain and Saudi Arabia,
- is close to Saif Al-Islam Ghaddafi,
- may have had role in early release of Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Al Megrahi
- Known Epstein since at least 2000
- First seen on holiday with Maxwell and Giuffre in Thailand. Then a Halloween party in Manhattan.
- Strolled with Epstein in Central park
- Spent four days in Epstein’s mansion, which included woody Allan at dinner.
- Was also guest at cocktail party years earlier, packed with young Russian models.
- Police claim Epstein’s donations, connections to politicians and dream team of lawyers got him off easy.
- Epstein has made 17 out of court settlements at the time of this article.
- Epstein guaranteed her a minimum of 200 each time they met for an erotic massage.
- She worked to stay in his favour and say his number one girl.
- Epstein bought her many gifts
- Went on 6-week trip, travelled the world.
- Ghislaine joked about having to trade her in soon because she was to old.
- Claims in this article that is was Ghislaine who put the puppet on her hand and fondled Giuffre while Andrew grabbed the other.
- She met prince Andrew three times.
- Was told that Jeffrey wanted her to have his child.
- Wanted her to sign contract giving up rights to child.
- This woke her up.
Exhibit B Page 11
- Daily mail article on Epstein and Giuffre.
- Flew Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey to Africa to discuss aids.
- Epstein has donated over 75K to candidates in the democratic party.
- Flew Mr. Clinton to Russia, Oslo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing
- Giuffre says she was never lent out to Clinton.
- As far as she knows, Clinton did not take the bait when it came to the two brunettes.
- She met bill Clinton twice.
- Epstein told her they were good friend and that bill owed him some favours.
- Claims bill must have known about the girls.
- Desks were covered with Jeffrey sharking hand with famous people and of naked girls in three desks in the living room of the villa.
- Emmy Taylor - Ghislaine assistant - dined with them and Bill and the two brunettes
- After dinner she gave Epstein a erotic massage but doesn’t remember seeing Bill again.
- Arnold Prosperi, Clinton acquittance, visited Epstein in jail the first time.
- Mr. Clinton in the final hours of his presidency, commuted this man’s sentence for tax fraud to house arrest.
- She met the Gores and had no idea Al Gore was being accused of trying to force sex on a woman at a therapeutic massage he had booked.
- Jeffrey did not ask her to give him a massage.
- There might have been other girls on that trip, but she couldn’t imagine gore doing that.
- She planned to vote for gore when she was 18.
- Senator George Mitchell frequently visited.
- Was very close to Epstein, was Obamas middle east peace envoy.
- Met Ehud Barak, Israel defense secretary.
- He attended several functions with other leading businessmen, university presidents, Nobel prize laureates, and public figures.
- Epstein knew Matt Groening, Simpsons creator
- he drew pictures of Bart and Homer for her on a flight.
- She gave matt a foot massage.
- Met Naomi Campbell at birthday party of her on yacht in south of France
- Was real bitch but friend of Ghislaine.
- More then 20 of Epstein’s girls have sued for damages., at least 17 settled.
- Clinton, Gore and Mitchell were contacted for comment but declined.
Exhibit C PR HUB Article - Statement on behalf of Ghislaine Maxwell Page 16
- Maxwell denies allegations
- Jane Doe 3 and 4 wished to join the action involved in the CVRA.
- Jane doe 3 (appears to be Giuffre) was approach by Maxwell. The government knew Maxwell regularly participated in Epstein’s sexual exploitation of minors.
- Jane doe 3 was 15 at the time and persuaded to come to Epstein’s mansion.
- Epstein and Maxwell turned a massage into a sexual encounter.
- Converted her into a sex slave after and she was sexually trafficked
- Claims forced to have sex with Alan Dershowitz in numerous occasions including Florida and an airplane, New York, New Mexico, US Virgin Islands.
- Eyewitness to other girls being abused.
- Government is aware of some underaged illegal child porn pictures and has them in their possession.
- Prince Andrew again.
- Jean Luc Brunel would bring young girls as young as 12 to the US for sexual purposes and farm them out to friends.
- Brunel would off the girls modeling jobs.
- Epstein forced her to have sex with Brunel numerous times, in Virgin Islands, New York, New Mexico, Paris, south of France, and California.
- Epstein required her to sleep with powerful men in order to black mail them.
- The government hid the deal for non-prosecution with Epstein from Giuffre violating her rights under the CVRA
- The offences Epstein committed had no statue of limitations
- There was a request made for documents pertaining to Epstein’s lobbying efforts to persuade the government to give him a more favourable deal.
Order denying petitioners motion to join under rule 21 and motion to amend under rule 15
- Jane Doe 3 and 4 can’t join under rule 21, rule 15 is the proper procedure.
- Failed to join under rule 15 because undue delay joining, undue prejudice that amendment will cause.
- Issue with rule 21 is they were not omitted due to inadvertence or mistake and are instead trying to join under rule 20
- Rule 15 covers these types of situations so rule 21 is denied.
- Portions of 21 motion stricken from record along with related findings.
- Alan Dershowitz intervened “for the limited purposes of moving to strike the outrageous and impertinent allegations made against him and requesting a show cause order to the attorney that have made them”. Court strike’s anyways so motion to intervene will be denied as moot.
- This also moots Alan Dershowitz motion for leave to file supplemental reply in support of motion for limited intervention.
Rule 15 motion
- It is unnecessary for jane doe 3 and 4 to be parties rather then act witnesses (seems to be telling them to file their own lawsuits)
- Lawyers for 4 Jane does claim don’t want duplicate proceedings at same time and instead coordinate efforts.
- Motion doesn’t show why addition of “other similarly-situated victims” is now necessary to “vindicate their rights as well”.
- Can participate but that participation is not limited to listing them as parties rather then witnesses.
- Jane does 3 and 4 can participate and may offer relevant evidence but listed as parties is not necessary.
- Rule 21 motion denied
- Rule 15 motion denied
- Alan Dershowitz motion for intervention and motion for leave to file supplemental reply in support of motion for limited intervention are denied as moot.
- Motion to seal is denied as moot.
- Certain materials stricken from record.
- Ross Gow letter on behalf of Maxwell
- Repeating claim that she claims Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) is lying
Virginia Giuffre V Ghislaine Maxwell
- Meredith Schultz appearing for plaintiff Giuffre with David Turner – from Boies, Schiller and Flexner LLP.
- Laura Menninger Appearing on behalf of Ghislaine Maxwell From Haddon, Morgan and Foreman (Missing pages)
- Talking to Mr. Ross Gow
- Discussing who knew what related to the statements given in the public or to journalist.
- James Ball at the guardian reached out to Ross Gow in relation to the fresh allegation levied against Maxwell, since he had represented her before.
- Ross asked Maxwell how she would like to handle it
PLAINTIFF’S RESPONSES AND OBJECTIONS TO DEFENDANT’S SECOND REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION AND DEFENDANT’S INTERROGATORIES, PLAINTIFF’S ANSWERS TO DEFENDANT’S REQUESTS FOR ADMISSION
- Defendant’s Discovery Requests violate Rule 33, Fed. R. Civ. P., which provides “a party may serve on any other party no more than 25 interrogatories, including all discrete subparts” – in that Defendant has served a total of 59 interrogatories in this case, including subparts, in violation of Rule 33
- Ms. Giuffre objects to Defendant’s Second Set of Discovery Requests to the extent they seek information that is protected by any applicable privilege
- A request that each of these attorneys list all communications with the media is facially overbroad
- Ms. Giuffre objects to this Interrogatory because a response would cause Ms. Giuffre the incredible and undue burden of having to catalogue literally hundreds of communications that she has already produced in this case.
- Giuffre objects because this interrogatory calls for the production of documents that are irrelevant to this action and not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence
- Giuffre objects to the extent that this interrogatory seeks the communications of her attorneys, any author, reporter, correspondent, columnist, writer, commentator, investigative journalist, photojournalist, newspaper person, freelance reporter, stringer, or any other employee of any media organization or independent consultant
- Ms. Giuffre is not obligated to produce anything currently in the possession of Defendant Maxwell or her attorneys.
- Ms. Giuffre has already produced her responsive communications, which are found in documents Bates labelled GIUFFRE000001 to GIUFFRE007566
- Ms. Giuffre objects because the information interrogatory above is in the possession of Defendant who has failed to comply with her production obligations in this matter.
- Ms. Giuffre further objects because the information requested above is in the possession of Defendant’s agent, who caused the false statements to be issued to various media outlets
- Giuffre has not had the opportunity to depose Maxwell’s agent Ross Gow.
PLAINTIFF’S SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSES TO DEFENDANT’S INTERROGATORIES 6, 12 AND 13
- Violate rule 33
- Some information protected by applicable privilege
- Certain request invades Giuffre’s privacy
- Overly broad and unduly burdensome
- No. 12 – Related to healthcare provider information at that time
- Declaration of Ghislaine Maxwell
- “I have no control over any media organization, including those media organizations that published any part of a January 2015 statement on my behalf at the direction of my attorney, Philip Barden”
- “Neither I, nor any agent acting on my behalf approved or participated in any activity of any media organization in its decision to publish or not to publish any part of the January 2015 statement”
- Declaration of Philip Barden
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales based in London, England.
- Represented Ms. Maxwell since 2011 regarding the allegations made by Plaintiff Virginia Giuffre
- Hired during Sharon Churcher Articles
- December 30, 2014, Ms. Giuffre made numerous salacious and improper allegations against Ms. Maxwell
- Continued to represent Ms. Maxwell at that time and I coordinated the response to the media
- Cannot remember where he was when he prepared statement but did it January 2, 2015,
- Needed to do was issue an immediate denial and that necessarily had to be short and to the point
- Claimed they were “obvious lies”
- Barden goes after Giuffre credibility for not stating certain claims sooner or claiming that they have changed
- For example – “Yet in her joinder motion she claimed she did have sex with Prince Andrew and that the sex occurred in what can only be described as a very small bathtub, too small for a man of Prince Andrew’s size to enjoy a bath in let alone sex”
- Barden did not intend the January 2015 statement as a traditional press release solely to disseminate information to the media
- purpose in preparing and causing the statement to be disseminated to those media representatives was twofold.
- First, wanted to mitigate the harm to Ms. Maxwell’s reputation
- Second, intended statement to be “a shot across the bow” of the media, which I believed had been unduly eager to publish plaintiff’s allegations without conducting any inquiry of their own
- intended as a cease and desist letter to the media-recipients Page 90
- Continues to try to attack Giuffre’s credibility
- Brings up Alan Dershowitz
- Barden claims it was his opinion Giuffre was lying
Video Deposition of James Michael Austrich
- Knows Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) last seen around 16 years ago
- Friend of his stepsister (name blacked out)
- Sister met her in rehab
- He met her in 1999
- Lived together in an apartment in Oakland park, both worked at taco bell
- Giuffre was not in school when he met her
- She stayed with him at dad’s house
- Stepfamily lived there too.
- Giuffre was not there long, only weeks
- He met Giuffre’s parents but doesn’t remember much from it
- Became couple soon after
- After moving out of his Dad’s place, they move to Oakland park apartment together
- He was about 18 she was about 16
- Lived there together less then a year
- Another roommate named Mario
- Both men were manager’s at Taco Bell, she was employee
- Giuffre and James moved out, Mario kept apartment, James cannot remember why
- Moved into trailer Giuffre family had on property
- They were engaged when living in Oakland park
- Later moved into an apartment in Royal Palm Beach
- Knew Jeff, referred to him as that
- Knows she went to work for him
- Knew they went to an island and travelled
- He was told it was for massages in the beginning
- Was making a lot more money
- A fight involving a guy named Tony eventually brought out some of the truth of what Giuffre was doing
- Doesn’t really remember what she said, he admits to probably being on drugs at the time
- Q) Regardless, you would not have been comfortable believing your fiancé was having sex with other people?
- A) No.
- Q) Did she, Ms. Roberts ever tell you that she was posing naked for photographs?
- A) No.
- Q) Would you have been okay with her posing naked for photographs? A No.
- Q) Did Ms. Roberts ever mention Ghislaine Maxwell, my client?
- A) If she did, I don't remember the name. Like I said, I only remember Jeff. That name is all I really remember.
- Picture of the application for a passport
CONFIDENTIAL VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF VIRGINIA GIUFFRE
- Q) And what part of paragraph 4 do you 7 now believe to be untrue?
- A) In approximately 1999 when I was 15 years old I met Ghislaine Maxwell.
- Q (BY MS. MENNINGER) Okay.
- A) I now know that it was 2000, that I was 16 years old when I met Ghislaine Maxwell.
- A) It wasn't until I found the facts that I worked at Mar-a-Lago in 2000 that I was able to figure that out.
- Q) (BY MS. MENNINGER) And approximately when did you learn those facts about the dates you worked at Mar-a-Lago?
- A) I would say it was mid-2015.
- Q) Okay. Now tell me how you sort of came into Mar-a-Lago for the first time? He asked you to come? They called you? What happened?
- A) My dad was very liked there. So I think he talked to the people who were in HR. And then… (document cuts off)
- Q) How long did you work at Mar-a-Lago?
- A ) Best of my recollection, it was a summer job. I believe I started in June. And I think I only worked there approximately two weeks, two, three weeks.
- Q) How many hours a week did you work?
- A) I want to say it was a -- I want to say it's a full-time job.
- Q) Do you recall it being a full-time job?
- A) It was a summer job, but just thinking back, my dad used to bring me in and bring me home. So he worked full time, all day. So -- and I didn't lounge around Mar-a-Lago so, yes, I think it would have been a full-time job.
- Q) And how much did you make per hour?
- A) Approximately, I think I remember making $9 an hour.
- Q) The bracelet and earrings you got for your birthday, some birthday, on Little -- or where was that birthday party, at Little St. James?
- Q) When do you recall ever getting a cell phone?
- A) The first cell phone I ever got was the one that Ghislaine gave to me.
- Q) Okay. So tell me what you recall of the first conversation that you had with Ghislaine Maxwell.
- A) I'm sitting there reading my book about massage therapy, as I'm working in the spa. And I'm getting my GE -- well, I was in the process of getting my GED before I went to my summer job. I decided that I would like to become a massage
- Q) When you say living with you, were you guys staying in the same room?
- A) Yes.
- Q) Were you engaged at that time to him?
- A) That was a really weird relationship. He was a friend who looked after me, and he did propose to me and I did say yes.
- Q_ Okay. Where were you sent to have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain by Ghislaine Maxwell? MR. EDWARDS: Object to the form. A) I believe that was one time in France.
- Q) (BY MS. MENNINGER) Which time in France? A) I believe it was around the same time that Naomi Campbell had a birthday party.
- Q) Where did you have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain in France around the time of Naomi Campbell's birthday party?
- A) In his own cabana townhouse thing. It was part of a hotel, but I wouldn't call it a hotel. Jeffrey was staying there. Ghislaine was staying there. Emmy was staying there. I was staying there. This other guy was staying there. I don't know his name. I was instructed by Ghislaine to go and give him an erotic massage
- Q) She used the words erotic massage?
- A) No, that's my word. The word massage is what they would use. That's their code word. Page 145
- Q) Where did you go to have sex with Marvin Minsky? A) I believe it was the U.S. Virgin Islands, Jeff's -- sorry, Jeffrey Epstein's island in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Q) Other than Glenn Dubin, Stephen Kaufmann, Prince Andrew, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, the large hotel chain owner and Marvin Minsky, is there anyone else that Ghislaine Maxwell directed you to go have sex with? A) I am definitely sure there is. But can I remember everybody's name? No.
- Photo of documents involving school documents
VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF TONY FIGUEROA
- Q) And just to be clear, she already lived in the apartment? A) Yeah. She lived in the apartment with her ex-boyfriend Michael and JJ. And I think there was somebody else. I don't remember who, though.
- Q) When did your relationship with Ms. Roberts end the second time?
- A) When she went to Thailand and never heard from her again.
- THE COURT REPORTER: I'm sorry. Can you re-answer?
- A) Yeah. When Jeffry sent her to Thailand. And then I never heard from her again until freaking, like, two days ago.
- Q) Did Ms. Roberts ever tell she had met a senator?
- A) Not that I'm aware of. I mean, she's told me that she met a bunch of people before. And after it started becoming, like, an almost everyday thing about -- just hearing about famous people with Jeffrey and stuff like that, it's, like, I kind of didn't, like, tone it out, but I just -- it became normal, so I just stopped, like, listening to all the details, because I was not going to meet these people, you know what I mean? It's just, like, all right.
- Q) Was she excited that she was meeting famous people?
- A) Yeah.
CONFIDENTIAL VIDEO DEPOSITION OF VIRGINIA GIUFFRE
- Related to employment at other places
- Social security evidence between 1998–2002 and 2013-2015
- Record do not show the exact date of employment (month and day) because SS do not need this information to figure Social Security benefits. Employers do not give that information.
Page 197 – 200
Exhibit S – Documents for Mar-a-Lago
- Letter (of recommendation after leaving job to relocate to Colorado) dated January 30, 2003 from Mar-a-Lago.
- Signed by Donald Trump
- Shows termination of Virginia Roberts Box #4
- Box #4 indicates 2000 terms
VIDEO-DEPOSITION Sky Roberts
- Q) Do you remember there being a job posting that you felt like was appropriate for Virginia or did you just go out and talk to the woman who ran the spa area on your own?
- A) I just talked to Angela.
- Q) Okay. Do you recall whether this was intended to be a full-time job?
- A) I don't remember if it was full time or just summer jobs or, you know, during season. It was probably for a season because Mar-a-Lago is seasonal. I mean, I was there year round but a lot of people are seasonal, you know, because it's like snowbirds, you know, summertime comes and nobody wants to be down in south Florida.
- Q) What would you call the season, the seasonal aspect of Mar-a-Lago? What's the season?
- A) Probably from September or October to, you know, maybe May, I guess.
- Q) Is that the coolest time?
- A) Times of the year, yes.
- Q) And it's more guests that come during that period of time?
- A) Yes.
- Q) And is there more staff brought on during that period of time?
- A) Yes.
- Q) You saw that happen every year that you were there?
- A) Every year.
- Q) And in the summer, it's relatively dead because it's so hot?
- A) Basically, it closed during the summer. That's when we would kind of work on everything and then make sure everything is up to snuff for the next year, you know.
- Q) Do you remember what capacity Virginia was hired to work in, what her job title was, for example?
- A) I don't know. I would have lunch with Virginia. That's about as much as I know about what she did. I was busy all the time.
- Q) I understand.
- A) I didn't have time to go see what she was doing. I didn't really talk to Angela about what she had to do. I think that was her name, Angela. But it's kind of the name that sticks out.
- A Where did I learn that?
- Q) Uh-huh.
- A) I think Virginia had told me that there was a lady in the spa area named Ms. Maxwell. I don't know her. I couldn't tell you what she looked like. But just she said Ms. Maxwell said she can get me a job with Jeffrey Epstein who is a friend of Donald Trump, so I figured, well, he was a good guy or whatever, you know, and that she was going to learn massage therapy.
- Q) When did Virginia tell you this?
- A) Oh, I can't tell you what date and time but I don't remember.
- Q I understand. Did she tell you this while she was working at Mar-a-Lago?
- A) Yes. I mean, after she had been there for a little bit, you know, and then she told me, yes, that she could possibly get this other job
- Q) Did you ever meet Jeffrey Epstein?
- A) Once.
- Q) When was that?
- A) I dropped Virginia off at the house once and he came out and I met him and seemed just fine to me. I mean, you can't tell people by looking at them. I mean, I know now from, you know, what I've read that he's not a good guy. But you can't tell. You know, you don't even know your neighbors sometimes, you know.
- Q) Was it about the same time Virginia started working with him?
- A) Yeah.
- Q) Was it later?
- A) I think it was about the time she started. Because I wanted to see where she was at, you know. And it was just a mansion down the street from, you know, Mar-a-Lago. So I didn't think twice about it. I didn't think nothing of it. He came out. He was very cordial, very nice.
- Q) Okay. Have you ever met Ms. Maxwell?
- A) Not that I remember ever meeting her.
- The Mar-a-Lago Club, L.C. Employment policies – October 28, 1995
- No Solicitation/No Distribution rules at Mar-a-Lago
- Persons who are not employees are prohibited from soliciting employees.
- Notice from Vicki Yawnick looking for help asked to run Saturday October 14th and Sunday October 15th
- Spa Attendants on list – Says “College students encourage to apply”
Page 300 to 311
- Application of employment and records
Page 313 to 315
- Police records for a Burglary – Non-Vehicle
Page 317 – 322
- Records pertaining to Anthony Figueroa arrest for marijuana
Page 324 – 326
- Police records for a Theft/Larceny
That is it for this post.
If you have made it this far, THANK YOU!!!