New Regulations To Simplify Mobilization Of All Military Reserves To React To Internal Homeland Threats
This seems significant.
Batten your hatches.
At the bottom I put a new video from Lisa Haven who goes blow by blow through what the changes are in the new document which replaces an old document. Key points:
1) Specifically addresses emergencies within the USA
2) Emphasizes the needed for speedy response, no longer than 72 hours.
3) Gives direct control to the office of the President.
GENTEXT/RMKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN cancels MARADMIN 300/14. In
accordance with (IAW) REF A, this MARADMIN provides guidance for the
activation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines under §12304a, Title 10,
U.S. Code, following a request for Federal assistance in response to a
major disaster or emergency within the United States. Requests for
Federal assistance will come with little warning. As required, the
Marine Corps must rapidly mobilize RC units and personnel IAW this
MARADMIN in order to respond to threats in the Homeland.
"He got a good deal for his boy"
Lisa Haven covers this too
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation