Rarely do "large earthquakes" hit high up in Mauna Loa, and for Hawaii, 3 and up is considered large.
But we just had a 3.3 today, and it was over 5000 feet above sea level.
The last time Mauna Loa erupted, Kona was a sleepy but fun fishing village. Now they have all the big box stores and a population approaching 50,000.
Also, Yellowstone is showing some incredible activity.
Large High Elevation Quakes (LHEQ)
It was one month after the Winter Solstice Quake at 1600 meters ASL.
And 7 months after the Summer Solstice Quake at 1700 meters ASL
These are the only Large High Quakes in recent history, except the single 2016 Quake
That seems very odd, and I have yet to come up with a hypothesis, and why the Solstice would cause magmatic generated quakes.
Location of today's high hit.
A video update from 0122 2020 from a Big Island TV source popped up in my Youtube feed. Interesting, this came right after my Big Island update and warning. They have a bunch of "nice" graphics, and I like the side view of the volcano and earthquakes. I will do one myself looking from the north and west.
Also interesting that she (Tina Neal) today discusses the inflation and Mauna Loa. The video below is of the Aug 6 2019 "shutdown of the Volcano" which is discussed in detail, but they fail to connect it to the
This is an early eruption May 13, 2018 discussion by Scientist in Charge Tina Neal. So much knowledge but so little intuition.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation