We have continued the Earthquake Alert that went into high gear last month, after 2 months of extremely low Kp index.
The first "real" sunspot with perumbra passed through earth effective zone yesterday and is heading to the eastern limb. No flares or other dramatic stuff.
Here is how it works, and we continue EQ Alert, this non standard location does little to think that stress has been relieved on the main Ring of Fire. Also expect more vulcanism.
The Quiet Sun (low sunspots) affects the Earth measured Kp index, a measure of the Earth's magnetic field / shield. Low Kp (and it has been amazingly low since late last fall) means that much more Cosmic Rays get into the atmosphere and start their cascade of effects.
Some of these high energy particles penetrate the ground, to say 2 miles. This adds energy to dissolved gasses in Magma, and some of those gases "nucleate" and start rising up, and like a ballon going high in the sky and less pressure, they get bigger and rise faster.
So much of the worlds Magma chambers are "primed" ready to pop. Now comes the sunspots, and they launch electromagnetic sheets and cones that connect via the Sun /Earth connection that is always there, now the Magnetic Shield takes a jolt, and this too can set off EQ.
So here we are, primed.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation