stock here. I have one computer with Windows 10, and I hate it. Beyond the spying, I just hate it.
Last fall I predicted that Microsoft would intentionally release viruses to screw up Win 7 users. Haven't seen that yet, it will come.
Now if you have a subscription to Office 365, they say some things will stop working because 365 "requires" being run under a "supported" operating system.
I am brainstorming and sending out feelers on:
1) How long can this transition be avoided
2) If forced to "upgrade", how can it be done at no cost. I mean when I bought Win 7, they never told me the one day it would just stop working.
3) On Win 10, how can you quickly customize it to act more like Win 7?
4) How can you mitigate the spying?
LOL Switch to apple products entirely???
While being badgered and pushed into Windows 10, a new story broke....Microsoft had 250 Million
So they pretty much got us by the short hairs. We need an Electronic Bill of Rights for Americans.
Flying Cuttlefish covered Windows 10 in 2019
And she did "go there" LOL
Attached are some of my screen caps of this horrendous way they are jamming the spy worthy, and dysfunctional Windows 10 down our throats.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation