- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Please share far and wide!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Calling It Out Now, Eruption of Moana Loa In Hawaii, Highly Likely, USGS Downplaying
Nothing says "the sh*t is going to hit the fan" like USGS downplaying a real situation.
In the video way at the bottom, please watch after reviewing my data, the USGS attempts to show that Moana Loa and BI Earthquakes are just the new normal, "Steady as She Goes". Volcano is still settling from 2018. And they produce charts to "prove it".
Except that the real data do not support these charts.
REALITY: Quiet Sun, and the RECORD Cosmic Rays have "charged up, primed" the Magma chambers.
I have recently plotted the Magma Chamber within Moana Loa, the the Main Feeder Magma
I have also correlated all large eruptions of Moana Loa with the "Quiet Sun" aka Sunspots. And I have the proof. This changes everything.
I have postulated this for years, but now I have the proof.
This is kind of back to average for World Wide (WW) EQ at 2.5M and up, 24H. Recently EQ have been firing at 70 per 24H which is quite high.
Quiet Sun phase is going into very minor sunspot activity, but quiet a few coronal holes, which let more "stuff" escape the sun and fire towards earth. This shows up in "proof" as an increase in Kp index, but even that just got into the first band of yellow last week.
Posted by Stock at 2:31 PM