Odd things continually happen in my life. Head shakingly so.
So we went to see the Musical, The Lion King. The theater was pretty full, say 97% full. It is a popular and very well done show.
Our seats were in the middle, so I figured I would be tripping over 32 people to get to our seats.
But check out the picture, all of the seats up to mine were empty. And then it hit me....
My seat was Q-34. They all stayed empty.
I had unimpeded trip to Q-17+17
I been Q'd
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation