In this article I will present to you with quick summary.
- The WHO is trying to take over the narrative on SARS-2 cures.
- They pretend they are doing a "new study" which is fine, but also a joke.....because there have been many numerous studies already done showing Chloroquine is effective.
- They pretend that only a small study in France is the only thing out there....and then they immediately politicize it with Trump.
Chloroquine -- and its derivative hydroxychloroquine -- are a decades-old drug and were found in a small study in France to be helpful in clearing the coronavirus from patients compared to a control group. President Donald Trump has repeatedly touted the drugs as potential treatments. However, experts say the findings of the study were not definitive and more trials are needed.We know the WHO is a captured, and truly owned, entity under the United Nations. WHO is headed
by a criminal who is not even a doctor....I mean just look at this pig of a man. He looked the other way, numerous times, in Africa, not calling epidemics what they were to avoid embarrassing some unsanitary countries, and in the process enabled untold deaths.
4) They are pretending the they are enrolling the "first patients" in a historic study. This is not a HISTORIC STUDY.
5) Their initial lies to control the narrative was calling it COVID-19 when in fact it in SARS-2. And we know a lot about SARS. And we know a lot about drugs that work well on SARS
Here is a recent study that totally recommends Chloroquine for SARS-2
Several Democrat Governors have amazingly stepped into the medical world and "banned" the use of drugs for a SARS cure that are known to be very effective.
Michigan's Governor, with a draconian ban and threats, while at the same time pretending that "Trump is making supplier not give needed medical supplies to us" Wow.
Even worse, the letter indicates health care providers are “required to report” their fellow physicians who are prescribing these medications. This draconian measure carries ominous Gestapo-like overtones of neighbor reporting neighbor to “authorities.”