Spread this far and wide!
Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color
of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege
protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not
only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful
authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's
lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting
to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties.
Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute
include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement
officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health
facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not
necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color,
religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the
The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up
to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances
of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation