- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
IRS Launches Clunky Inneffective Site To Track Stimulus Money
With everything so computerized, it would seem like it would be easy to quickly build a site that would be fast enough, and provide results or exact reasons why.
But with a measely budget of $12B you really can't expect much.
I mean the CDC only has a budget of $8B and ..... you really can't expect much.
So I tried the system, it failed and didn't provide any hint of a reason why or what to do next.
Posted by Stock at 11:34 AM