stock here. On March 29th, I published my best Italy Model, calling for Italy to "win" hit peak on April 6th, and be all clear by May 5th (Cinco de Mayo)
That post was here
The New Model shows the same result, but not as steep of a fall off....go with the best numbers you have. In the old model I was using total deaths to plot. A much better metric is Daily Delta Deaths, and my new models use that whenever possible.
I also created my first Excel macro last night before the vodka kicked in, and automated the whole data processing of model making including the exponents....I still have to blank out some fields (like div by 0) and sometimes move or modify the date data, but it's pretty quick now.....10 minutes to published data.
Poor CDC with only $8B at their disposal, can't keep up with some guy literally in his basement.
Also cool about the model below....I backtested the model and it works pretty good. The exponents are different on the runup and the downfall, as that reflects how real life seems to work.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation