He also states that the normal Ventilator Protocol will actually do more damage than good for many people.
Lungs are fragile, over pressurizing them while also in a degraded state can do real damage.
The ventilator emergency needs to be re-examined. If you’re putting a
patient on a ventilator because they’re going into a coma and need
mechanical breathing to stay alive, okay we get it. Give ’em time for
their immune systems to pull through. But if they’re conscious, alert,
compliant — keep them on O2. Max it if you have to. If you HAVE to
inevitably ventilate, do it at low pressure but max O2. Don’t tear up
their lungs with max PEEP, you’re doing more harm to the patient because
you’re treating the wrong disease.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation