The Atlantic, Gatekeeper of some of the data I am using to model.
Kind of spent too much time in the last 3 days charting and modeling, but maybe it's worth it is the real word gets out.....every state is past the peak.
But when I get more time I will compare the Atlantic Data to other Data. I think Atlantic data is more "spikey".
So Georgia full opened in April, and now in Late May, do we see a huge uptick in Deaths? NOT AT ALL, we see a perfect curve downward.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation