Finally got my act together, learned a proper Polar Alignment on the telescope.
And did my first Astro-photography. With a smart phone shooting into the eyepiece. LOL Well it worked!
I need one more part to hook up my Canon 6D-Mark 2, will not have until Monday, so I miss the eclipse tonight unfortunately.
These photo's are straight out of the phone, no gamma adjust, no Lightroom, so the effects are quite interesting.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation