Liberal billionaire George Soros has contributed $116,000 to a
political action committee supporting St. Louis prosecutor Kimberly
Gardner, whose pursuit of Missouri's former GOP governor and a couple
who displayed their guns during Black Lives Matters protest have stirred
national controversy and legal repercussions.
A Missouri Ethics Commission filing on
Saturday showed the Soros donation to the Missouri Justice and Public
Safety PAC formed to support Gardner, and indicated the liberal
philanthropist was the sole donor to the group so far.
The PAC reported it has spent about $104,393 so far, including about
$77,804 directly on Gardner. Soros' donation allowed the group to pay
off prior debts it incurred in supporting Gardner, who faces a primary
this Tuesday, the new report showed.
You can review the latest report here.
how dare you!
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation