Liberals often have a certain "look". And this is the look of a liberal.
Now I have been chasing down the internet to find a history of this guy. And so far there is very little.
And the black guy from "Insurgence USA" John Sullivan.....he just looks crazy, and some info at the bottom.....
This site presents 13 facts, but none are enlightening.
- He lives in Upper Chichester, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. (a)
- In 1994, he started working as a firefighter at the Chester Fire Department in Chester,
Delaware County. (b)
- On April 6, 2018, he was issued a driver’s license from Pennsylvania. (c)
- He used to live in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania in a resident almost 11 minutes away from Chester Fire Station 81 and Chester Fire Station 82 in Chester. (c)
- In February 2020, he left the Chester Fire Department. (b)
- On January 6, 2021, he and a group of people travelled on a bus from Pennsylvania to Washington, D.C., USA. They went to the White House to listen to Donald Trump‘s speech. (c)
- After listening to Trump’s speech on January 6, 2021, he participated in the riot at U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C.. That day, Trump’s supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. (c)
- At around 2:30 p.m. on January 6, 2021, he was captured on video throwing a fire extinguisher at police. The red object appeared to strike one officer wearing a helmet before ricocheting and striking two more officers, one of which was not wearing a helmet. One of the officers wearing a helmet was U.S. Capitol Police officer William Young. (c)
- When he attended the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he wore a hat emblazoned “CFD,” which stands for Chester Fire Department. (b)
- On January 12, 2021, a complainant contacted a Federal Bureau of Investigation Resident Agency in Pennsylvania and identified him. The complainant said they were friends. (c)
- On the morning of January 14, 2021, FBI agents arrested him and charged him with three felony counts of assaulting a police officer. (b)
- He was 55 years old when he was arrested on January 14, 2021. (a)
- He will appear in a virtual hearing in federal court in Allentown, Pennsylvania on January 14, 2021 to face charges of unlawful entry, civil disorder and assaulting, resisting or impeding police. (d)