So the Rothschild who organized the US Corporations AGAINST better voter laws, Also sold her apartment in New York, for $8.5M below appraised value to Jeffery Epstein so Ghislaine Maxwell could live there. NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS!
Lynn Rothschild was one of Hillary Clintons largest supporters. But she also takes pot shots at Obama as an "Elitetist".
She also supported John McCain as "would be a great president." He was a War Monger.
Lynn Rothschild also sold her New York apartment for a $8.5M discount to an Epstein Corporation, and then Ghislaine Maxwell lived there.
Tax records reviewed by Business Insider show that the Manhattan townhouse was purchased for $4.95 million in October 2000 by an anonymous corporation with the same address as Epstein's finance office on Madison Avenue.Business Insider was unable to confirm that the seller of the home is the same Lynn Forester who has been linked to Epstein. Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the chair of the E. L. Rothschild family investment office and the wife of the British billionaire financier Sir Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild, was one of the names on Epstein's private-jet log. In October 2000, she was not yet married to de Rothschild.
Rothschild sold the mansion for about $8.5 million less than its assessed market value, which was more than $13.4 million. Forester bought the home in 1997 for $4.475 million, according to tax documents.
Lets looks at some of the companies below----I do suggest boycotting.This is an interesting exchange between CNN and Rothschild
- Delta Air Lines,
- Coca-Cola and
- Aflac Insurance
- Arthur Blank, owner of the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons;
- James Murdoch and his wife, Kathryn Hufschmid;
- Adam Aron, CEO of AMC Theatres;
- Brad Karp, chairman of the law firm Paul, Weiss; Mellody Hobson,
- co-CEO of Ariel Investments;
- Doug McMillon, CEO of Walmart;
- Scott Kirby, CEO of United Airlines;
- Doug Parker, CEO of American Airlines;
- Chip Bergh, chairman of Levi Strauss Company;
- Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn
- Bob Bakish, president and CEO of ViacomCBS
- Kenneth Chenault, the former CEO of American Express
- Kenneth Frazier, the chief executive of Merck