Lets cut to the chase. My second call revealed the real reason that "Convalescent Plasma" is no longer in demand. The nurse as the ABC Blood Center in West Bend Wisconsin, indicated that since the Vaccines were "out" that the FDA removed the ability to use Plasma, they all but made it illegal!
Once the vaccine production was going strong in Early February, the FDA all but made it illegal to use Plasma to help in treatment of COVID FEB 4, 2021
In order to instead of cure COVID --- Promote the Vaccines!!!!
The FDA justified their latest assault on Americans by saying that C.Plasma was not shown to be effective except at early stage COVID. And then they define "early stage" as not in a ventilator, intubated. Aiyaiyai!!! Once you are vent it is pretty much a death sentence!!!!!!!!!
So I called the Red Cross today -- 1-800-733-2767
I inquired about donating plasma to help someone who may get COVID. A lady answered and it sounded like a black lady working out of her house.
The conversation was not clear quality, but I left with the impression that she said that so many people had donated COVID recovered Plasma, that no more was needed.
But she did want me to donate platelets, which takes longer, like 2.5 hours, and that these were on an "emergency" need list. I imagine so, with all the blood and heart problems caused by the Jab Spike Protein running amok!
Related Information5 6
---------------------------------- These other organizations also deal with blood
- American Red Cross (ARC), specifically the biomedical services division. The ARC provides about 35% of transfused blood in the US.
- America's Blood Centers (ABC), a North America's largest network of non-profit community blood centers. 7 Most of the independent blood centers on this list are ABC members, and 8 these account for approximately 60 percent of the U.S. blood supply.
- Blood Centers of America (BCA), a national cooperative of independent blood centers.
- Alliance for Community Transfusion Services (ACTS) is a strategic alliance of independent blood centers that collect, process and distribute more than 1.5 million blood products to patients in more than 750 hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout the United States.
- Vitalant (formerly Blood Systems Inc.) is an independent nonprofit organization that collects blood from volunteer donors and provides blood, blood products and services across the United States.
- Blood Center of Northcentral Wisconsin
Some laws about donations and eligibiltiy