First things first. Your best bet is to avoid Radiation from the get go. You can't avoid all of it, but its most important that you don't let it get into your body because it gets 20 times stronger within the body.
1) Get a Geiger counter and learn how to use it.
2) Don't go out in the rain or snow unless you have tested with your Geiger
3) Also watch NETC tracking center for an overall view on USA, its your heads up.
4) Run your drinking water through an RO (about $140) and a softener if needed
5) Test your house for Radon and install a system if needed ($1000)
6) Run several HEPA filters inside your house
7) Take lots of anti-oxidants, Vitamin C and E. Also take Vitamin D3
Review this blog using the search function for more information on all those steps.
Best site on treating radiation. Hint, it takes preparation. Great site, please review. There are actual treatments for almost every type of radiation, most could be self administered with planning.
This list in full is available in the link below
Great link on radiation decorpation (removal)
for Uranium a good treatment is Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda, no joke here), and for blocking other radiation elements, Tums is actually really good. I have heard none of this anywhere but my own research.
Maybe "they" are worried about scaring people and having a run on Tums. A rancher wouldn't treat his livestock like this.
Be careful to too many "holistic" home remedies, don't just pursue something in a feel good hippy kind of way.
Cesium and Prussian Blue, Fukuhsima Japan
Hey Y'all, we aren't in worry mode in Hawaii, we are in preparation mode.
Link is Cesium and Animals
Bottom line biological half life of 70 days, and Cesium can be excreted...however, can do plenty damage until then, it sits mostly in your muscles. Your heart is a muscle, a lot of highly trained athletes have just been keeling over this year.
TIMING of IODINE intake is super critical in its effectiveness
The title of the article above is…
"Managing Terrorism or Accidental Nuclear Errors".
This chart seemed important.
I did not realize how critical the KI TIME FACTOR was!
Time (Hours) of KI prophylaxis —- Effectiveness
96 h before radioiodine exposure — 5%
72 h before radioiodine exposure — 32%
48 h before radioiodine exposure — 75%
24 h before radioiodine exposure — 93%
At time of radioiodine exposure — 99%
1–2 h after radioiodine exposure — 85% – 90%
3–4 h after radioiodine exposure — 50%
8 h after radioiodine exposure —- 40%
24 h after radioiodine exposure — 7%
Source: modified from Sternthal et al;
World Health Organization
(page 6 in the pdf document)
Note: There are several interesting charts/graphs in this one.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation